a weeks gone by since we lost bambino

Anna23

Reaction score
:shock: it all feels like a blur now :shock: i'm having a hard day however i went to arobics and that helped take my mind off it all, although i'm in a dark place today i spoke to 2 women who told me about when they went through what we are going through and now they are both heavily pegnant!! (they both had a d and c and got preggy b4 their first af) so it's kinda opened my eyes a bit to the fact there is life after this.
On a lighter note i'm phoning the registar office today to apply for our wedding licence and possibly book a wedding soon :)
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for everyone cas i'm needing lots atm

thinking of you sweetie :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxxx

Ye i'm alright, today is a hard day realy but i have done lots to take my mind off things like gonig pizza hut for tea which was nice except while i was shopping today my loudmouth son announced that he saw Mat (my hubby to be) ontop of me last night and to make it worse he got down on the floor to show everyone exsactly how he was on top of me :roll: :lol: :oops:

Anna23 said:
Ye i'm alright, today is a hard day realy but i have done lots to take my mind off things like gonig pizza hut for tea which was nice except while i was shopping today my loudmouth son announced that he saw Mat (my hubby to be) ontop of me last night and to make it worse he got down on the floor to show everyone exsactly how he was on top of me :roll: :lol: :oops:

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Thinking of you xxx :hug: :hug:

Oh my :shock: bet that was embarrassing! :D

Take care of yourself :hug: :hug:

Blooming kids eh hun, hope your feeling ok today hunny xxx

thanks mel&bean, Just a quick question i took a pt test yesterday and it was sooooooo faint at first we couldn't see the possitive i mean literly if you didn't look hard enough you wouldn't of seen it, is that a good sign? does it mean my hormones are so almost gone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back