thankyou

nic0la

Reaction score
Well its been 5 weeks since we found out that our baby had died and 4 weeks since the op and things are starting to get back to some sort of normality.

Still waiting for af but i know that I could be waiting a while, I wish it would hurry up as it would then feel like the end of the whole thing. We have decided to start trying again since it took us two and a half years to conceive last time we cant imagine that it would be any quicker this time.

Anyhoo the main reason for this thread is to say thankyou to everyone on here. I know I dont join in much but i always read it and I have found a great deal of support and reasurance from posts both past and present.

at first it felt like i was the only person going through this as no one in the family has any experience but through easing my self back onto this site I have realised that all my feelings are normal and it had been a great help reading everyone elses posts.

I thought that in time i might write my experience on here and who knows it might help someone else.

So once again thankyou to all you people that post questions and answers or just post how you are feeling as they really do help to give other people hope, a vital source of information and sometimes a chuckle along the way.

Thanks Nic :thanks::thanks::thanks::love::hug:

Hello. I am new to this too and also had a MC 2 weeks ago, so i'm there with u! waiting also for this little bit to be over so we can try again. The support is great and like you it has helped me also.

Good luck with the next month or two.

Nicki xx

Nicola , lovely to see you back and sounding so positive after all you have been through - well done U

Also great you are going to try again soon, you are supposed to be really super fertile after a mc as your body is primed and ready - I look forward to watching your progress in TTC :love:

Not sure my body has ever been primed and ready for action but heres hoping. seems wierd after all that time not wanting af to turn up and then 3 months with no af and now i cant wait to see the witch.

I do feel fairly positive at the minute, I think going back to work has helped, I went back a week after the op which was 2 weeks after we found out that the baby had died and i think it helped me to have lots to do. At first I struggled to get through the working day without dissolving into tears but over the last week i have been holding it together (although i usually have a cry at some time during the day, just not at work.)
Talking has also helped, My Husband has been wonderful and let me cry, rant or just moan at how unfair it all is. We have also talked about how flat everything feels when something wonderful and exciting is just taken away.

Coming on here has also been a god send. I cant and dont look into the trimester areas but read most of the others, I realise that it isnt just me that for keeps a track of how far I would and should be, or that feels in some way cheated.

We try to focus on the positives, that we are all healthy and have a really happy family life, and we also take comfort in that fact that we managed to get pregnant at all as we thought it was never going to happen. It will feel wierd to post in TTC and fingers crossed that it wont take as long this time.
So come on Af hurry up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back