reassurance?

bbee

Reaction score
Need some reassurance ladies!!! Im a worry wart..
went up to see some friends today as i've finished school and won't see them for a while. Breathed in a lot of smoke and there was extremely loud bassy music, could feel vibrations going through my body! worried about baby.. ? Should I be? xxx

No babes don't worry. I still listen to loud music
In my car!!!! Also look at DJ's like Annie Mac who are heavily pregnant and still go to gigs and dj
You and your baby are fine sweet x

Baby and you are fine hun... I'm a DJ and I still play out in clubs etc at the moment and play at home all the time too... you're both fine xx

Vibrations not an issue. One off exposure to a smoky environment, nothing to worry about really although I wouldn't make a habit of it simply because it reduces the oxygen in your blood which reduces the oxygen flow to bub.

you will be fine- music is soothing for the baby, and the smoke was a one time thing- think back to years ago when women did physical work day in day out up until the day they popped in very smokey and dangerous environments and the babies were fine.

us mums are built of strong stuff!

Thank you!! I just panic! I just want to make sure baby is happy and healthy !:)xx

dont worry hun, with my first i went to gigs and a metal music festival while i was pregnant and shes fine :)

I'm off to see Robbie Williams and Olly Murs next week, hope bubs likes it! Xx

Thanks ladies and oo ChloeSmith, enjoy! Jealous :p xx

I'm off to Leeds festival in August. I'll be 26 weeks or so by then. Better get bubba used to Green Day and System of a Down. Get them used to noise now so it's less shock later! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back