Just after some reassurance really

Lulu_Laroo

Reaction score
Hi girls, I've popped over from First Trimester, hope you don't mind!

Firstly, apologies for the long post, but here goes.
I had a missed miscarriage in May last year and am now pregnant again. I have posted many times about this and don't want to sound repetitive or start annoying people, so I thought I'd ask some of you girlies who are now into your second trimester:
Basically, how were your symptoms during your first 12 weeks of pregnancy? Did they come and go? The reason I ask is because I suffered with terrible nausea for a while but it now seems to have completely gone, for the past few days. Did this happen to any of you?

The thought of having to go through what went through last year is too much to bear. I'm sure some of you would like to tell me to put a sock in it, but I'm basically a nervous wreck! I still have sore boobs and tiredness, but the nausea/sickness has gone. I've got my first booking in appointment on thursday, so I'll tell the midwife my concerns, I guess I'm just after some reassurance that some of you lost symptoms and have gone into the second trimester with a healthy little bubba.

Hey hun of course you can pop in! Personally I've never had any nausea or sickness and I'm here perfectly healthy at 24 weeks. I know others in tri 2 who (when we were in tri 1) had sickness on and off. You shouldn't worry if your symptoms go away or change, probably just the different hormone levels having different effects at different times. I'm sure someone else will post with a personal experience like yours :hug: xx

ive only had the sore boobs nothing else wasnt even that tired this time, tell the midwife your worries as some areas will let you have a reasurance scan if you have had a miscarriage before xxx

I had 2 days sickness and then nothing, just tiredness, so it's quite possible for it to have gone.

As above I'd speak to your midwife about getting a reassurance scan if it will put your mind at ease.

I suffered a lot in my 1st trimester until the scan as I didn't "feel" pregnant and was convinced we would get to the scan and be told that I wasn't.

Ive had sickness from 6 weeks and its still here :(

Every1 is so different so its hard to say what is normal i think.x

I had no symptoms at all apart from tiredness and baby is fine.....I did notice some days my hormones would be raging like crazy and others they were quite settled which made me think that symptoms can come and go according to surges in hormones. I agree that asking for a reassurance scan wouldn't be a bad idea after what you went through last time. I'm sure everything will be fine, you'll feel so much better when you're in trimester 2 :) xx

Hi, I found the symptons varied fairly regularly.. I had some sickness, but it was not ongoing.. you could get a reassurance scan which might ease your worries, I know they do them at Colchester.. if you at 9 weeks, it could be looking fairly safe, but can understand your worries... I had a mc before this pregnancy.. symptons are so individual.. but this time around I have dreadfully sore nipples (TMI).. try for a scan chick, it will help..

I had the sickness and for me it came and went a few times up until i was about 14 weeks.

Try your best not to worry too much about symptoms before 12 weeks hun because everyone is so different. Stress can only be bad for you! I know its easier said than done but try and relax and do things to kill time until your scan! x

i have had no symptoms the wole way through apart from tiredness and sore bbs. like all have said it is so different for everyone.

im the same though. even though i have had my 12 week scan and heard babys heartbeat at 16 weeks i am still worried soemthing is going to go wrong because i am not feeling anything.

im sure all will be fine hun. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back