Reasons why this month will be my month..join in :)

libs

Reaction score
Because I'll then be due the same month as I was due with Josh
Because I'll just be over 12 weeks when we want to go on holiday
Because making me work this hard for it this month has to be a sign. :D
Becasue then I'll know exactly how many days PO I am by the number of days big brother has been going :rotfl:

:rotfl: Bless ya. I hope this is your month then, with all that karma you can't lose :hug:

Yeah good luck, I'm getting pregnant this month too :rotfl:

my reasons this month are:

we have both made a BIG effort to do the deed daily if not everyother day around ovulation.

Baby will be a feb baby meaning when i got away abroad to gt married baby will be just over 1 which is a nice age.

and i have been waiting for so long now and i am not patient and its gotta be my turn soon?

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

ooo really becs ...what's that big dip on your chart. :D ..you might be looking at a Valentines baby there :D

libs said:
ooo really becs ...what's that big dip on your chart. :D ..you might be looking at a Valentines baby there :D

:shock: Do you think so Libs? I met my husband on valentines day. Oooo - that's my reason why I'm getting pregnant this month!!

mum2be? said:
my reasons this month are:

we have both made a BIG effort to do the deed daily if not everyother day around ovulation.

Baby will be a feb baby meaning when i got away abroad to gt married baby will be just over 1 which is a nice age.

and i have been waiting for so long now and i am not patient and its gotta be my turn soon?

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

BIG effort :rotfl: My DH would LOVE it if he got the chance to do that - we've just started our 3 days of no love in the bedroom - case his stuff fights with the donors :rotfl:

BIG effort :rotfl: My DH would LOVE it if he got the chance to do that - we've just started our 3 days of no love in the bedroom - case his stuff fights with the donors :rotfl:[/quote]

ah bless him, my oh told me he felt pressured and coult not preform last night i was not impressed. :twisted:

This is gonna be our month because we have been at it like rabbits and intend to keep it going all through OV! :wink:

and it will be sods law I will be PG when we go to ALton Towers in 2 weeks! and I will have to look like a wimp and not go on the rides even though I love them!

ah well once sod's law comes into it - then you have a good chance - never mind you can still go on the swan boats :rotfl:

Yeah - for the big wusses who won't go on the proper rides...or there's always the farmyeard ride - you and a load of toddlers ooohhhing at the cows :rotfl:

my reasons

i just want a baby lol
me and oh did the deed every other day from the end of af and timed it perfectly around ov

libs- my nephew was born on valentines day. so if we concive now we be around that date :)

well - Valentines babies seem to be popular right now :D

Although it would ruin all those romantic evenings out later on when you're exhausted from the toddler birthday parties :D

and lets be honest jemz - all of us really just have the one reason

WE WANT A BABY

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I know what you mean. if i fell this month then i would find out in father in laws birthday, be exactly 20wks at hubbys birthday or 40 wks on my mums birthday!
But we missed the main day to conceive as hubby got hit in the OO. That must have killed squigglies. :evil:

i AM getting pregnant this month

my reasons:

i cant come on here only before 9am and between 1pm-2pm as work have now blocked it - so i cant think about TTC 24/7
its my birthday in around 3 weeks so it will be my biggest and most exciting birthday present yet
because ive nearly hit the half a year mark since we began TTC

i AM going to be PG this month, i WILL be PG this month.....

:rotfl:

Wouldn't it be funny if this was your month Miss Gobby - just when you're not able to get in here as foten - the place would be empty, perople avoiding TTC forum to TTC :D

Well wish me luck - off in about an hour to see what we can manage this month :D

Hope you don't mind me joining your conversation!

Next cycle will be my month... because my body is finally healing and getting back to normal after a year!

because if I don't we might stop trying so we can go to England at Christmas to see DH's grandparents since this is his first year living in the US (we don't want to travel that heavily pregnant..)

and because I finally found a doctor that seems to give a crap and wants to help

and finally...because I have found all of you ladies that are so supportive and will help me relax and allow my baby making machine do it's job!!!

I WILL get pg this month because we have hardly BDd at all and it will be a cruel twist of fate that when you try like mad, bugger all happens and when you hardly bother, you get a BFP - deed done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back