Reasons why this month will be my month..join in :)

I will be pregnant this month ... I haven't got any symtoms (for once) and that has to be a sign, surely!!

i want to be this month too, sounds a bit shallow but i'm getting married in 10 weeks, so i either wanted to be really big and proud....no chance of that now....or hardly showing so i could tell everyone at the reception....hmmm wishful thinking.... :pray:

mum2be? said:
BIG effort :rotfl: My DH would LOVE it if he got the chance to do that - we've just started our 3 days of no love in the bedroom - case his stuff fights with the donors :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I can just imagine it, Little swimmers making their way up, on their scooters, they come across a load of swimmers dressed in leather jackets and riding motorbikes, it all ends up with them all having fisty cuffs over the prize, lots of blood and carnage! Sick i know, but i've got an increidlby sick and vivid imagination. Can just imagine all these swimmers having a big bar brawl! :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: That's exactly what I imagine...except my image is rival football fans :D

Just case you're wondering ....my DH's would be the ones in leather :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back