Please let this be my month!!!

Pudds86

Reaction score
I am not quite sure when I am due on this month. Last cycle was 29 days, so going on that it should be the 10th. Normally would have period pains by now, but have only had slight twinges down below yday- nothing major! I tested tonight because I got inpatient and it was a CLEAR BFN. Fingers crossed though...lol

I am praying this is my month, but deep down I dont 'feel' pregnant. :(

How are all the rest of you in the 2ww feeling?

XXX

like you lovely wanting it too be my month, trying the pma but also feel im not even tho i have had some symptoms!!!
when you testing again? good luck lovely you never know the month that you dont think you are you could be keep us posted xxx

Hi Pudds,

You're still in - I guess wait until Wednesday and test again..?

You'll see from my earlier post that I am not doing so well with my wait!!

Fingers crossed for you!

SPC xx

awww pudds sorry you got a BFN, it maybe that you have tested too early....

Try again in 2 days time and you never know you may get your BFP!

GOOD LUCK xxx

Pudds sorry you got a BFN , You are still in until the :witch: comes x

thanks guys! trying to stay positive!!!! Damn that witch, she better stay far far away. Last months AF was god awful. Had cramps for a week and a half leading up to it was was sooooooooooo heavy. Was horrible. xx

Awww :( I Know how you feel hun. I was the same last month had really bad stomache cramps and all numbness in my legs, I Hope we both get our BFP soon :) afterall morning sickness is better than AF cramps :)

I am getting weird cramps right now actually. They have just come on. Doesnt feel like AF cramps, hmm.....

awww :) , Ive just got ovulation pains , for some reason i find ovulation pains more painful than the :witch: pains :( they do hurt

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back