My final month TTC

Krystal

Reaction score
:lol: Well that was a short visit to this part of the forum.

It's too late to start the pill this month but I am booking a doctors appointment and will be starting back on the pill next month. This month I am not going to be 'trying' as such but obviously it will be possible for me to fall pregnant.

It's for a few reasons, the main one being the credit crunch :lol: I know it sounds stupid but everytime I put on the news its doom and gloom and whilst i'm pretty sure both mine and OH's job's are safe and sound you never know and my main priority is Jack and making sure he has a safe and secure home :) The other one is me wanting to be married, I thought we could maybe squeeze a baby in and still save enough to get married in the next couple of years but when I have sat down and thought about it I realise there would be no way I could continue working with a 2nd child which means that we would not have extra cash to save for the wedding.

So.... i'm no longer TTC.

I'm sure i'll be back in the future though :wave: :hug:

erm, dont know whether to wish you good luck for this month, or not?! :lol: um, just hugs then! :hug: :)

good luck with the wedding and hope you can ttc again soon. :hug:

hope everything works out for the best! i know what you mean about the doom and gloom- everytime you switch on the tv it makes you feel depressed!!
was gonna say hope to see you in here again in the future- but that would mean i would still be here and that would obv not be good!!! :lol:
xxx :hug:

i just want to wish you the best of luck, i know i wanted to get married before we ttc so i know where you are coming from xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back