Really worried *updated* good news :) *scan pic *

maria1976

Reaction score
Hello all, i wonder if you can help me!!!

I have my first dating scan on Monday, and I am really worried that they won't find a heart beat, I have a really strong feeling that something has happened.

My cramping has stopped, boobs have stopped hurting, and no other symptoms. I am so worried and anxious, I think my pregancy has ended.

Is this normal to feel like this??

M xx

Hi hun its very normal to panic and fear the worst but chances are bubs is absolutely fine. I didn't have very many symptons in the beginning and those I did had practically disappeared by week 9. Best of luck for you scan I hope you enjoy it - it really is the most amazing things seeing bubs for the first time.

i was like this too.... oh i know the feeling it's a nasty feeling

i didn't look at the screen but i couldn't help me self.. and i saw a little tiny baby taking shape :D and i saw hear heart beat it was soooo amazing

you'll be fine hun... it seems like a life time waiting but when you see your baby jumping you'll forget it all

the best of luck :hug:

Me too, I was like this. You look forward to the scan but a part of you dreads it because your convinced something is wrong. I have dreaded every scan. I've got my 20 week scan a week Monday and even though I can feel my baby moving and most recently I have felt him kick but I still think they will find something wrong!
We do worry ourselves stupid!
Don't worry about the symptoms, you will find that they come and go.

I couldnt help myself i was in superdrug and bought a £5 pregnancy test, did it and a line came up straight away but i was much much much lighter than the original clearblue i did. Also in this one the test line is much darker than the preggers line.

Am i looking too much into this???

Thanks so much for all your advice, im drivong myself mad lol

Yep you are lol. Your pregnant and that's that.
I'm not going to say don't worry because that does no good, your still going to worry no matter what people say to you.
When you see the baby at your first scan you will be reasured.......for a few weeks and then you worry that the heartbeat has stopped or something and then you see your baby once again at the 12 week scan, worry over! Well that's the stage I'm at now and I have my 20 week scan in just over a week and I know my baby is alive and kicking but now I'm paranoid that there is a problem with the placenta or his sac might be leaking fluid! I have no reason to worry but you can't help but think the worse.
Your going to be a great mum, your just doing your job. Worrying about your child and I'm sure after our babies are born we will always find something to worry about.

My symptoms disappeared almost completely at about 8 weeks and I was convinced something had happened (I am now almost 38 weeks and bubba is a little kicker). Like you I did another pg test and it came back fainter than the original one I did. I was panicking like crazy and only got reassured when I went in for my scan and saw a little blob on the screen. I have read since that the HGC hormone peaks at about 8-10 weaks and starts to decline after that so would explain why your symptoms start to disappear and why the line on the pg test appears fainter.

http://www.geocities.com/Wellesley/1483/hcg.html

Don't worry! :hug:

i was the same before my first scan its normal!! enjoy seeing your baby!!

xx

Hi Maria,

I know how you feel, I have my 12 week scan next Thursday and am terrified that something is not right, I haven't really had many symptoms over the last week apart from the odd bit of sickness and major tummy bloat but I am trying to think positive, I'm sure that everything is fine and we will get to see our beans soon.

Let us know how you get on and post a pic if you get one.

Stacy x

Hi

Try not to worry hun , your further along now and your symtoms will slowly disappear then you get new ones :lol:
Katrina :hug:

Hello ladies :)

Well I had my dating scan today and I am exactly 9 weeks today!!! I saw the heartbeat which set my mind at rest, ive been going mad all weekend lol. I am now due 19/11/07 yay!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Heres a pic
baby4edit.jpg
[/img]

oh i forgot to say that they also found a fibroid about 37mm big which they will be keeping a close eye on, apparantly ive had it for quite a while!!

Any body else have this??
xx

glad you got good news Maria, hopefully you relax a bit now x

glad everything went well and not i havnt come accross that yet sorry hun.

search internet if u wanna know what it is :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back