Disappearing Symptoms..

babyelmo

Reaction score
I'm a bit worried today as my boobs have stopped hurting and I don't feel so sick. I'm debating phoning epu to see if I can have another scan, but i'd have to tell a fib and say I was bleeding which I really don't want to do. I'm worried :(

Don't worry Hun my symptoms come and go all the time its normal :) xx

Sent from my stunning iPad using Tapatalk

i was the same as you, i think from week 4 to week 9 i had every symptom you can think of but then they all dissappeared one day and i was extremely worried as i had 2 MC's earlier this year. I just waited until my scan as it was onlt another week away although i was convinced i had MC again. when i went for the scan my baby was perfectly fine with a strong heartbeat. Please dont say you have been bleeding to get a scan, i done that before with my last pregnancy and ive regretted it ever since. Its your choice though. if you need to talk just PM me xx

Last edited:
Is it? I'm just hugely paranoid after my mmc last year, I keep thinking the worst. I still feel sick which is a good sign I guess. I'm just clinging on to any tiny symptom I have! xx

i'm sure everything will be fine hun, im still the same everyday and im 17 weeks lol my sickness was every single day then it just stopped one day and hasnt come back since. some may say its a blessing. enjoy having no symptoms as kelly says they can come and go x

Try not to worry hun, I know it is easier said than done but symptoms coming and going is completely normal.

I had it and it drove me a little bit mad and I wanted some reassurance everything was ok but you just have to hold out for your scan. You've already seen your baby and heartbeat right? Take comfort in that for the time being.

I personally wouldn't tell fibs to get a scan either, something about doing that just makes me think I'd be tempting fate and I'd regret it.

Yes I had all symptoms right up till I was 8 weeks then they just stopped for a week then they came back even worse I think you should enjoy the ease of symptoms while it lasts Hun :) xxxx

Sent from my stunning iPad using Tapatalk

I am exactly the same after my missed mc I keep holding onto every single symptom at least u have felt sick I've had nothing other than sore boobs. I had sickness in the night but feeling ok now. I've been terrible with the panicking and still am holding onto the fact that I've got a scan on Monday xxx

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.136768,-0.464791

i have gone a couple of days where my sickness has eased right off, i was happy in a sense but worried as well in case something was wrong!! Woke up today and sickness is back although it was worse this morning and has eased off as the days gone on whereas before it was there all day with no let up so i would try not to worry hun, easier said than done i know! xx

Has anyones sickness been a bit later into their pregnancy, I can't work our if I just have a bug. For the second night I have woke up feeling sick but I can't work it out last night I had dicky tummy sorry tmi but felt so stupidly sick and had headache. Woke up this morning still feeling funny had some toast and felt fine. So confused cxxxx

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.137002,-0.465435

Belle
I dunno how far along you are. My sickness only started recently (about week 7), but I have heard it can come and go and some have it longer than others.

I think Sickness is a lose lose situation: If you don't have it, you panic, if you do - you feel bloody ill!

Lol I'm 9weeks today it's true I have panicked due to lack of symptoms. But I have felt funny. I don't remember feeling like this last time before I had my mmc. Let's hope its a good sign but has anyone had it quite late on xxxxx

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.136886,-0.465353

It's all normal hunny. I put exact same post on when I was around 8 weeks and was actually booked in for a scan the day after and all was ok. The sickness came back massively and was gutted I didn't just enjoy the day off lol!

I've been having a few good days lately and just hope it's cause it's now wading off and can start to feel normal xx

Thank you guys. I don't want to tell them i'm bleeding at all, i too think it's like tempting fate. I've seen baby twice now, he'd doubled in size the second time. My hcg levels matched the stage of pregnancy too which is positive. When I spoke to my midwife at my booking in she told me that quite often if you're going to miscarry the hcg levels are constantly low. I've got my scan in a couple of weeks, i'm just hanging on to that. It's so scary this pregnancy business isn't it!

After a time your placenta takes over which eases on you and your symptoms will settle xx

My symptoms come and go too. Like most lovely ladies on here when I feel sick I want it to stop and when I dont feel sick I worry everything isnt ok. :s

im the same hun good luck hope u have a healthy 9 months ahead congratulations how far are u do u no x

Dont worry hun, they do come and go. Mine are really easing off now, except tiredness, but they do still come in waves, just the intensity has gone down a bit. I'm relieved tbh, was feeling so rough it's good to start feeling a bit more like myself again! xxxxxxx

My symptoms are disappearing too! Boobs have been less sore and I have no sickness. Only thing I am still getting is hunger! I worry too, but just try and think what will be will be, and try not to think about it as it won't help it'll just make yu miserable x c

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back