• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Really uncomfortable tonight and flutters question too

Samsgirl

Reaction score
evening ladies....

i am very uncomfortable tonight....feel really crampy and achy back.....

also had little stabbing type pains this morning where you feel the ligaments stretching..

i am assuming it's all just growing and stretching pains?

it's not too painful, more just niggly and noticeable...

also.....anyone who started feeling flutters and bubbly feelings around 14/15 weeks....did you notice them everyday? i am also worrying cos i don't think i have felt anything for a day or so....i guess it depends where boo boo is lying eh?

just need my mind puttig at rest i guess...

symptoms still there as in tender boobies, shattered and was sick first thing this morning...oh and headaches...

thanks ladies xxx

Heh Hun! Stabbing pains r normal I still get them now! Just making room for bubs!
With the flutters it is normal to feel them on and off cos baby is so small he can move and u can't feel it! When I had my scan baby was moving all over the place and I only felt one of them x xx

I get little cramps too, more on the sides of the bump, sometimes when I sneeze.

Last edited:
I've been the same and mentioned it to midwife last week at 16 week app. its all normal, the cramps are stretching they only last a minute or so and I only feel the fluttering every other day which is also completely normal at this stage don't worry yourself hun x

thanks jayx2....yeah the cramps arent painful...just very very dull.....got kind of constant backache now..

i was quite voilently wretching this morning and so am thinking i have possible aggrevated things a bit too x

Think back ache is just one of those pregnancy postural things, I have a dvd that says that you need to try and tilt back your pelvis when standing for a great length of time to help straighten the back!!
xxxx

It's completely normal not to feel baby every day. It's still so small so dint worry about that.

And the pain is normal to. I get it quite a lot xx

Hi

Your symptoms are the same as mine. I have bad back ache lower down and only feel flutters every other day and even then it's only for a second or two. My head has been pounding big time I just can't shake it. I'm told to just keep drinking lots, which I do but then I have to pee lots too!

hi kerrianne

yes i am awake at 3:40am...lol

i have a really bad head too........plus we have some new neighbours..young uns! and they have decided to have a party and oh my god.....so not only did they wake me up, i then couldnt get back to sleep for the headache and also all the weeing from drinking all the water because of the headache!!

also....started worrying that everything is okay with boo boo and its just a viscious circle really...i dont know why i am so worried.......i know the twinges and cramps are just everything stretching, but i just cant settle tonight....

thing is i know its not good for boo boo for me to worry and stress........just wish my next midwife appt wasnt 2 weeks away :( xx

ive only felt bubbly feelings the one time so far but im not too worried til someone says they feel loads lol

i think/ they get more frequent about 17 weeks...

u still having a crampy time too bev? x

yeah a lil but its on and off now as its going away, it basically starts at af time and lasts a week or two then fades for a week or so then comes back lol. had a few crampy waves this morning but its ok at the min lol

yeah, same here comes and goes....some days none at all then other days loads..must be the bubba's growing lots!!

hope i dont have a 10lber though....lol

lol we all hope that, an old friend of mine had an 11.13 baby so he was a whopper!
head is a lil achey today but i think it could be hunger as i havent eaten since the bowl of weetabix at 8.30am this morning lol. i hear a block of cheese calling my name lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back