Really stressed out..

I think if you tested positive two days after last having sex for just three days with the other man I'd eat my shoe if you'd be pregnant by him. The stage between fertilisation, implantation and testing positive tends to be about a good 8-10 days for a nice line to start showing.

It's not a bad thing he's not in your life no more. Forcing someone to have sex with someone else is wrong to another level. I hope your family is supportive even with a man in your life that's so important and can help loads! My family lives abroad so I know how much I miss that support network x

It was more like 5-6 days after sleeping with the one night stand. Not 2.

Also when I went to the clinic on April 8th they took a urine sample and I think dipped a strip in it and they said it barely turned blue (positive)

Yes but if you got a clear blue result before that your hcg level would have been at least 25.. Perhaps their tests were less sensitive, no two brands are the same. I agree with everyone else and I replied on your other thread as well that the chances of it being this other man's baby are next to none. Sorry to sound blunt here but you seem to be pushing against everyone who is giving you the answer you said you wanted to hear which sounds strange? Everyone on here knows a fair bit about trying to conceive and the science/processes/dates in between intercourse and testing so I think when everyone has agreed that it is most likely your ex's baby you can feel safe to listen. I appreciate this must be a difficult situation for you but at the end of the day we are just a bunch of ladies who are only able to give our (unanimous) opinions..

Im just very anxious and scared. Im only 19 and this has changed my whole life now.

I know it seems likely to be my ex's, and reassurance was what I was looking for. I know everyone agrees that it has to be my ex's and that makes me feel better. However, theres always that voice in the back of my head filling me with doubt. I appreciate everyone's help and opinions with this situation.

ALSO my period from February started on like the 12th or 13th....I don't remember when I got it in march, as my periods don't come very consistent every month sometimes a week earlier or later my guess is I started my period between March 9th-14th...Because I know I wasn't on my period on my birthday weekend which was March 18-19 and I wasn't on my period Easter week (March 24-27)

Last edited:
In this case, your period wouldn't of mad a difference as like I said previously, it really is near on impossible to test positive so so soon after sex meaning it's highly likely to be your ex partners baby. Have you got someone you could maybe speak to about this that would reassure you more? A medical professional maybe? Xxx

In this case, your period wouldn't of mad a difference as like I said previously, it really is near on impossible to test positive so so soon after sex meaning it's highly likely to be your ex partners baby. Have you got someone you could maybe speak to about this that would reassure you more? A medical professional maybe? Xxx

No I haven't. Basically just been doing research and asking opinions to try and ease my mind. However, Im still stressed out and don't know how to really cope. I know it's likely to be my ex's based on what everyone has said. Im too embarrassed and ashamed to talk to anyone about this, as I have already told my family, friends that the father is my ex. They don't know about his abuse and what he made me do. I've come close to telling my mom a few times, but I just can't. This pregnancy has already been VERY hard on me emotionally. I know she won't judge me as she has been supportive all through this, but I really just can't do it. If I tell her, she will tell my family and all our relatives, explaining to them because I honestly can't! And Im too embarrassed and ashamed and this pregnancy has already been very embarrassing considering the circumstances and I don't need anymore embarressment. Telling her would be hard enough. And then I'd have to explain to all my friends, and Im really not ready to go through all that. As for a medical professional, I have a mid wife but I've never been comfortable talking to anyone. Also doesn't help that my mom comes with me to every appointment and stays in the room with me while talking to her. I just can't tell anyone really.

Surely if you tell your mom you don't want anybody else to know she's isn't going to broadcast it to everyone because it's not her place to do so. I mean that would be so weird, you were practically raped, I don't think that's the type of thing people tend to broadcast out to the whole family, friends or community..

But still it's up to you if you really don't feel comfortable telling your mom, make another appointment without her knowing and just say you're doing something else that you'll know she won't necessarily would want to come with. Stuff like that tends to be confidential.

Surely if you tell your mom you don't want anybody else to know she's isn't going to broadcast it to everyone because it's not her place to do so. I mean that would be so weird, you were practically raped, I don't think that's the type of thing people tend to broadcast out to the whole family, friends or community..

But still it's up to you if you really don't feel comfortable telling your mom, make another appointment without her knowing and just say you're doing something else that you'll know she won't necessarily would want to come with. Stuff like that tends to be confidential.

Yes, but if it turns out to be his baby and turns out to be a different color, then everyone will know it's not my ex's and I will have to tell everyone what happened. I can't do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back