Hey all

angelmma

Reaction score
Hi everyone, new on the site, been a lurker for a few days before gathering the energy to fill out the registration form haha. Im currently pregnant with my 2nd child (DD is 9 YO).

Im confused about my due dates as I could have concieved on the 1st of april, I had taken a pregnancy test nearly a week later and it was a normal Clear blue one. It looked negitive but in certain light i could see a very faint positive. I then took a cheapy test and it showed up negitive. On the 7th of april I had a very light period for a day and a half. Then about 2/3 weeks later I took another test as i was having dizzy spells and also really bad heartburn and it showed up positive. I took a CBD during the day and it said I had concieved 2-3 weeks ago. So i started counting my pregnancy from the 7th when I had a bleed (I had also had a one day bleed with my daughter). However when I went to my MW last week she said that a day and a half isnt a period and as I had got the very faint positive it could be I had tested so early.

So instead of the 11 +4 that I thought I was Im actually over 14. Although I guess I wont know till my scan. So Im not sure whether Im tri 1 or tri 2 haha. Sorry for the essay haha xx

Hello and welcome, congratulations on number 2 xx

Hi, Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy! If you're over 14weeks you are in Tri2 hun!! xx

Hey thanks :) Dee Im just afraid to go into tri 2 incase I get told at the scan Im actually only the later date. I loved getting moved up a few weeks and dreading incase they put me back to being due in January haha xxx

Congrats! When have you got your scan?

Thanks :) I had my booking in appointment last monday, and the mw said my scan would be very soon, but havent heard anything yet, Im tempted to stop at the clinic (I work at the hospital) and ask them if they have a scan date for me, as Im dying to know for def how far gone I am and to see our little bean :) xx

Hi Love Congratulations and welcome! Pop over to Tri 2 we are a friendly bunch PROMISE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back