really not getting hopes up :(

trixipaws

Reaction score
something came out of me before (posted in m/c section if u want detail) and i just had a bad feeling. i remembered i had another test in the 2-pack of digi conception indicators and couldnt resist taking it. well, on monday/tuesday (cant remember when i did it now but was at work so one of those days) it came up "pregnant 2-3" well now 3 or 4 days later it came up "pregnant 1-2" i assume this means hcg levels ARE falling. i'm still going for the blood test later and hoping the digi test was just stupid but i am certainly not getting hopes up at all, i'm expecting the worst :(

sorry to be such a downer everyone, but just had to share i'm feeling rather sad already

I hope your wee just wasnt strong enough on second test hun, really hope your levels have increased babes :hug: :hug: :hug: When do you get the results? :hug: :hug:

I did loads of tests at beginning and a couple went wrong, dunno if there wasnt enough pee or if the test was faulty but one said not pregnant and one just did nothing at all so dont panic just yet. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry to hear this, i hope everything works out ok for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry hon. Don't give up hope yet though xxx

What time you going epu tonight hun? thinking of you :hug:

trixi, thinking of you gorgeous. Please let us know how you get on.

Valentine Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back