really not getting hopes up :(

thanku everyone :hug:

still not heard anything :wall:

i couldnt face work today so i called in sick. i feel ill anyway (like iv got a cold) but they know im pregnant and when i said im having threatened m/c she couldnt get off the fone quick enough. usually they ask loads of questions- what are ur symptoms, what are u doing to treat it, when are u coming to work, do u think u can come in later, etc- but not this! :eek: i spose she mustve felt a bit uneasy :?

anyway i'm feeling sick with nerves now too. iv even tried calling the number i was given on thursday, and the central MW unit, both iv tried twice, but no answer :wall:

does anyone know if these places actually open on saturdays? she did say "in the morning" but at work u sometimes forget its weekend, iv done it myself- said "tomorrow" when i meant "monday". anyone know? shall i keep calling them? this is killing me! :think:

I still have everything crossed for you babe (which is making ttc a challenge :lol: ).

Keep trying them, I'm sure they are open if they said they would be :hug:

I would keep trying them if I were you. Or maybe ring the labour ward and ask them if they know how you can get results at weekend? :hug: :hug: :hug:

Keep calling, they must be open - people have babies on Saturdays too! I really hope the news is good and am sending positive vibes :hug:

Hello babyblond - hope you are back in here soon :)

gah, i keep calling, no answer! iv foned soooooooo many times :wall:

if theres like one MW there who's run off her feet and every time she gets to the fone i give up if i ever do get to speak to her she gonna be a right grumpy pants! :lol:

in the mean time iv been browsing the internet, usually a bad idea when u think u got something wrong with u but i find www.gynob.com/1sttrime.htm+first+trimester+bleeding&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=uk]this page[/url] quite reassuring. altho it doesnt explain the digi test conception result going down, but someone replied on first page (sorry cant remember who!) that they were getting false "not pregnant" results so thats reassuring too :pray:

gonna go try the hosp again! :lol: i wish they'd fone meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

id ring labour ward they have given me results for things in the past - tell them how worried u are im sure they will get on to ur file and tell u

finally got thru and it wasnt good news. hcg has fallen, cant remember exact number she said but six hundred and something. a bit numb atm really, i'm sure the sadness will kick in soon :(

I'm so sorry it isn't good news :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I don't know what else to say to you hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back