really need some advice PLEASE!! thanks x

tinkerbellthepixie

Reaction score
basically wanna ask you guys if you have any ideas what could be going on with me!! lol!!

basically cam onto my period last week which was two weeks late. was feeling sick especially in mornings and had sore boobs, headaches on and off etc etc. took a test when my period was due and it was negative and so just waited for my period to come. and then when it did it was really weird. it was on and off the whole time and was really light. also didnt last as long. now its finished i still feel sick in the mornings and also need to wee like allllll the time. i know the best bet is to take a test but after i had a miscarriage in july i really have to pysch myself upto it because knowing it should be positive is really hard. anyways wanted to ask if you guys thought that it was pos that im pregnant or just like PMT etc. thanks guys xxx

Didn't want to read & run, but don't really have any advice except to say take a test. :)

It is possible you might be pregnant, or it could be that you were, but it unfortunately didn't stick. :( Hope that didn't sound insensitive.

It could also be something else...without taking a test it's hard to say for definite, but I can see why you'd be reluctant to POAS. :?

Maybe someone else will have some better advice for you. :pray:

yup gunna agree with you
just read what i worte and theres not really much advice to give really!! just suppose im wondering if anyone actually thinks its pos i could be preggers on not really...and how you would all know i dont know!! lol! but im too scared to take a test after last time :( :(
im all a little muddled up...my minds on overdrive!! :?

the only way to know for sure is to do a test

i know your reluctant to in case you get your hopes up but its best to know for sure

its a possibility your period you say was on and off could have been implantation bleeding

do a test and put your mind at rest, ill keep everything crossed for you
:hug: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back