implantation bleeding??

tinkerbellthepixie

Reaction score
ok so when i came onto my period two weeks late this month it was all weird...like on one day off the next etc etc. lasted alittle shorter than normal too!! since just beofre then and ever since have been feeling sick in the mornings, have been sleeping a lot more and have been going to the toilet a lot more often!! also have terrible mood swings (although apparently im always moody...lol!). oh n also keep getting weird like butterfly feelings in my tummy like in line with my hips n stuuf but in the middle!! anyways was wondering if this could be implantation bleeding...and if so when can i next take a test?? do i have to wait until i miss my next period in a couple of weeks now or wil it show up now?? am so confused...dont know if it will be implantation bleeding...what do you guys think?? thanks xxx

You can tke a test from the day you period was due so maybe take a test. How many days past this bleed are you? Some women don't get a possitive till about 10 days after your period was due so it might be a little early so if you get a negative test again in a couple of days.

Hope you get the result you are looking for x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back