Really need some advice

Im in a similar position to you beetle, AF is due oon Tues Weds but I was going to test tomorrow but hubby says its a waste of money if Im not preg. I would have liked to try to find out before AF just so I wont be disappointed when/if AF comes. Ive got sort of sore boobs since just past OV day, and they feel a bit bigger than usual. However I have the ratty symptoms of AF, but no spots this month.

Fingers x for both of us.xxxx

It's just annoying having to wait, isn't it?! :roll:

Well I bought some early response tests today, took one earlier and it was negative. So that has discouraged me a bit. But then again, it could still be a little bit too early, as I'm not 100% sure of AF dates.

Not going to do the second one until Tuesday or Wednesday.

I really hope you are pregnant hun, Fingers crossed for us both xx

Aw thanks, so do I! I hope you are too!! Im feeling like Ive got mild period pains now but could it be something else?? Agh I was in boots earlier looking at the tests and nearly bought one today, I will have to wait to see if AF comes. Keep me posted hun.x

Little update on things.

For the last 2 days I've had a constant backache, accompanied by an overall stomach ache. I've also started getting a clear/jelly like discharge, clear in colour. Is that a good sign?
Felt really sick earlier, after eating, almost to the point of throwing up, but not quite. And I've been sooooo tired this afternoon!
Had a fuzzy head, and just a general feeling of being ill really.

Really feels like AF, but I really don't think she's coming this month. Really nervous, and anxious. Hate having to wait to retest :roll:

Yeah, sounds like my symptoms..specially the discharge which I'm still getting! I also didn't think AF was gonna show up, even when I got the symptoms. When is AF due?

I've obv heard alot about women getting discharge, but up until yesterday I hadn't had any at all, then I did, and it's just another thing to add to the symptoms pile lol

I'm on day 29 of my cycle, the longest cycle I've had in the last 6 months is 32, the shortest is 23.

I just can't be doing with this constant feeling ill and this blimmin headache (I know if I am pg I will just have to get used to it lol).

I've got another first response test to use, but I'm trying to hold out for as long as possible so that I don't get another negative, testing too soon.

I tested BFN today, AF not due for 2 days but I couldnt wait any longer. I dont suppose it means im not pg does it?

I so desperately want to take the other test! Like you, I just can't hold out much longer lol.

It may just be a little too early to show up positive for you hun. Try again in a few more days.

Good luck, fingers and toes and everything is crossed for us :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back