anyone any ideas?

tinkerbellthepixie

Reaction score
ok so this is th 1st time iv used this so bare with me guys!! using it as recomendation from a friend so...

basically wanna ask you guys if you have any ideas what could be going on with me!! lol!!

so a little bit about me...in july i had a miscarriage at 5 weeks. a couple of months before then and ever since my periods have been a little late. am not on the pill and never have been so...

basically came onto my period this time a couple of weeks late and before that i had basically every sign of pregnancy but the test was negative...i had sore boobs, headaches on and off, feeling sick, was sick in the mornings a few times etc etc.

so then i took a test a couple of weeks ago like when my period was due and it was neg. am not tryin for a baby as such but me and my bf decided if it happens it happens!! lol...so was a bit gutted but as we werent trying cant be that upset really...

so anyways this time...my period keeps like going on and off like on one morning and then like off that evening and night and then like on the next day and then off the next etc...get what i mean??

so anyone any ideas what this could be?? like what could be causing this?? am not stressed dont think i am preg so cnt b pyschological so...also have been feeling really sick and have been a couple of times...especially the mornings!! am really extra tired too!! am going to the loo a lot more often as well and have to keep disappearing!! anyone any ideas?? pregnancy or a stomach bug or just my body being weird??! lol...

thanks guys...dont know if liek iv done this right so...cheers xxx

hello
maybe try a test first thing in am. I had alot of false pregnancy before i actually fell and almost felt all the symptoms but i realised it was pmt, in the end i got a blood test frm the doc as i didn't believe the tests cos of my symptoms.
good luck

I'd try for a morning test. Seeing what it says.

And if you keep bleeding as you are, it might be best to go see your GP anyways and discuss as there might be another reason for it. I'd never ignore that kind of thing if it persists as you really don't know the cause.

Good luck with the test :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back