Really need some advice

beetle

Reaction score
I already posted at the beginning of the week but since then other things have happened which have concerned me a bit.

Basically I had my last AF on the 20th August. I then began having spotting which started on the 1st September, this lasted 2 days, then turned to very light bleeding for a day and a half, only enough for 1 ST a day, then it tapered off and stopped. I had stomach cramps and backache too.

On Wednesday night I had really really bad stomach cramps and backache, it was so painful I was doubled up!! :shock:
I was almost at the point of vomiting, but held back.
The next morning I still felt a bit dodgy, but not quite as bad.

I've been having headaches, and feeling really really tired all the time. I've been needing to pee more too. Also a little bit gassy ie. burping. I swear my stomach is growing too, I mean I actually look pregnant!

The last time I took a hpt was at the weekend. It was negative.
Do you think I could actually be pregnant and it's not showing yet?
My next AF is due on the 20th September. Do I just wait and see if it arrives or what?

Any help or advice would be good. Thanks :)

I know its hard as the 20th is a little while away but you should wait as any test you do before then is likely to show neg even if you are. Although there are some tests you can get which will tell you a bit before the 20th is over a week away yet. Your symptoms sound promising though. Good luck, hope you get a BFP! :hug:

I'm just so impatient lol. But I will defo wait.

I'm convinced that I am pregnant, and when I had that spotting, it just made me more convinced!

Only time will tell tho I'm sure.

Fingers crossed :D

Thanks.

It's totally unplanned, and I'm not with my bf anymore. But I'd still be happy bout it.

Sounds good but it also sounds early. I thought spotting was meant to happen around AF time although i could be wrong plus we are all different so who knows. Fingers crosser for you :pray:

Hey Chick your symptoms sound good!!! Good luck with the testing xx

Hope you get the result you want xxx

:pray:

notty said:
Sounds good but it also sounds early. I thought spotting was meant to happen around AF time although i could be wrong plus we are all different so who knows. Fingers crosser for you :pray:

Yeah I did think that. But I've never ever had spotting/bleeding inbetween periods.

We will see. :D

beetle said:
notty said:

Yeah I did think that. But I've never ever had spotting/bleeding inbetween periods.

We will see. :D

Well you read how some women experience symptoms only a few days after ovulation so maybe this is your time. Personally i think it sounds good :hug:

Well starting yesterday I've had a tiny bit of cramping/pulling feelings in abdomen.
Today, it's been a bit more so, not all the time, just twinges here and there.

My left nipple is quite sore too, and my boobs seem bigger, like my bra doesnt fit properly anymore.

AF is due around now, anywhere between today and Sunday, so I'm waiting to see what happens there before I test.

I'm so scared if I am actually pregnant tho. I'm single, and really don't know what I would do. :(

Well, I'm gonna buy some hpt's at the weekend, assuming AF doesn't arrive!

I will let you know what the outcome is.

Dont worry hun im in simular positive to you im pregnant father broke up with me 4 weeks ago..but im sure we can get through it :hug:

Thanks hun, it's comforting to know there are others in similar situations.

Well I woke up this morning and felt as though AF had arrived. Went to the loo, and nothing...so I guess I'm still waiting :roll:

Today I've got horrible back ache, and a bit of a belly ache, just like AF symptoms, but without any bleeding.

I did another hpt this morning too, and it was negative. Is it still too early do you think? Seeing as I'm not entirely sure exactly when I'm due for my period.

Hey your welcome for any help im always here.

Id say wait 3 more days then do another if thats still neagtive and no Af then wait another 3 days sweetie,

How long past af are you ? xxx

Well AF could be anywhere between day 28 & day 32, I'm on day 28 now.

I'm just so impatient. I really don't feel like I'm gonna get AF. So it's just a case of waiting then?

Yeah id say wait till wednesday then do a test if no Af if thats stil negative then do another on saturday you will notice over time they will start to appear. I wish u all the luck in the world :hug:

Thanks hun :hug:

I will test again mid week, if she hasn't reared her ugly head!
I know some women don't have positive tests til a little while after a missed period. Let's hope I'm one of them eh! :

:hug: Yes i hope u are one of them hun its what u deserve.. All my tests are still v v v v v faint and im pregnant :hug:

A positives a positive at the end of the day. Congrats, you must be so happy! :D

I just want to know now, so I can get on with things either way.

What pregnancy tests did you use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back