Frustrated

babyfever

Reaction score
:wall2:Last night I had that glorious strechy clear CM that we all wait for each month and to my dismay my dH was not in the mood! I know he wants to have a baby but how can we if we don't do "it"....I'm frustrated and hope we didn't miss our chance. He wants to have sex:bd: every other night during my fertile days..I just don't get him.....someone please advise!

Oh hun bless you, I sympathise! I think men don't like feeling pressured... I know my OH said he didn't want to know when I was fertile, as he would have felt that was too much pressure and taking all the fun out of BD'ing. Maybe try just jumping on him but don't tell him why lol... He will just think he's irresistable!

If it helps, I was so upset last month as my OH wanted to go to football and I knew I was ov'ing that day so we didn't bd. I was so gutted thinking we'd missed our chance, but it turns out there must have been a few little swimmers hanging around from bd'ing a few days before seen as though I got preg! So you might still be in with a chance hun :) good luck xxx

yep we were the same too, my OH decided that he wasnt up for it the day I got my first positive OPK too which ended in a blazing argument! We did it for the next 2 days though and it seemed to work! (we had also done it the day before my +)

Thanks ladies I am so happy to hear that I am not alone. This place has been a Godsend, to find other women who can relate because everyone else around me seems to gets pg just by sitting next to their mate. I will attempt to seduce my dh again tonight!! thanks again ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back