Really early pregnancy symptoms????

Chrissy1

Reaction score
Hi girls

I'm new to the forum and after getting married in June me and hubby have just started TTC. It will be a first pregnancy for both of us so we are pretty dense about it all! sorry. :(

I'm only on day 14 of my cycle this month so there's not much chance I'm pregnant yet but this past few days I've felt really grumpy and sooooooo tired!!

Today I feel really sick and I've got a horrible taste in my mouth. Apart from the sickness are any other of these things possible symptoms?

could the taste be anything to do with the pregnancy tablet thing I've taken for the first time this morning???

Any help or advice would be really appreciated girls.

cheers :D

Sorry pressed submit before I'd finished :oops: .

They are all symptoms, but a lot of pg symptoms are similar to af type symptoms. I have only just got my bfp and I was certain that I just had pms until I did the test.

I wish you lots of luck ttc, and this forum is fantastic for any questions you may have. Look forward to chatting to you. :D

Thanks fifi...... I'm pretty sure it's too early and it's all in my imagination and I'm just taking any little sign that I could be pregnant.

I'm looking forward to being on here and getting to know you all too. :lol:

c
xx

Like fifi said af anf pregnancy present with the same symptoms. Have you been charting and working out when you ovulate? I didn't have a clue until I joined this forum and hey presto a month later and here I am :lol:

Good Luck :hug:

hi :wave: how long are your cycles?
hope you get a BFP soon :hug:

Now I'm going to sound really dense!!!

What is af anf and bfp :think: :doh:

I'm totally new to this. It will be first pregnancy (when we get there) for both me and hubby so I still don't know what all the shortcuts are.

I have got a chart to plot when my periods are because I was working out if I would be on for my wedding. According to that it says I should ovulate tomorrow but that's only predicted. i've not been doing anything scientific. I don't even know what to do!!

My cycle is about 29 days

Cheers Jenna

i was just coming back to say I'd been searching and found that post so I had a better idea.

Thanks for your hlep

af is aunty flo as in your period and bfp is big fat positive.

I used the ovulation kits and worked a treat, I annoyed my oh 6 times in two days :rotfl:

Glad I found this thread chrissy :)

Ill be testing in 6 days and Ive felt really dodgy the last couple of days,been feeling sick all day,really tired,I woke up this morning after 11 hours sleep and still felt shattered,went back to sleep this afternoon for a couple of hours and Im still soooooo sleepy.
Really been emotional too,I cried when I watched Holby city last night!!!
Been feeling really irritated one min then fine the next.
People dont know we are TTC other that a couple of close friends and everyone keeps telling me Im pregnant but isnt it to early to be getting symptoms? :?

Im trying not to think about it too much but failing!!!!!!

babyboo said:
Glad I found this thread chrissy :)

Ill be testing in 6 days and Ive felt really dodgy the last couple of days,been feeling sick all day,really tired,I woke up this morning after 11 hours sleep and still felt shattered,went back to sleep this afternoon for a couple of hours and Im still soooooo sleepy.
Really been emotional too,I cried when I watched Holby city last night!!!
Been feeling really irritated one min then fine the next.
People dont know we are TTC other that a couple of close friends and everyone keeps telling me Im pregnant but isnt it to early to be getting symptoms? :?

Im trying not to think about it too much but failing!!!!!!

Got my fingers crossed for you hun :pray: :pray:

By the sounds of what you're saying it sounds like you've got a good list of early symptoms there. I'm not really sure when you should start feeling symptoms. I think it's different for evryone. I know most people don't really notice anything until after they've missed their period, but then again........they might not know what they're looking for!

I know what you mean about tired......I just can't seem to get myself out of bed in a morning and spend most of the day just gazing into space wishing I was tucked up in my bed :bored: :sleep:

I've still got the irratable thing going on too and I'm just so tired all the time. I keep getting mild waves of nausea but nothing at the same time and not very strong. I'm trying not to get my hopes up though because there are some major signs that are missing.....like the sore bbs for one!

i can test in 7 days but I might wait until I'm at least 4 days late before I test.

Keeping everything crossed for you hunni.....hope it's good news :hug: :hug:

Chrissy1 said:
Got my fingers crossed for you hun :pray: :pray:

By the sounds of what you're saying it sounds like you've got a good list of early symptoms there. I'm not really sure when you should start feeling symptoms. I think it's different for evryone. I know most people don't really notice anything until after they've missed their period, but then again........they might not know what they're looking for!

I know what you mean about tired......I just can't seem to get myself out of bed in a morning and spend most of the day just gazing into space wishing I was tucked up in my bed :bored: :sleep:

I've still got the irratable thing going on too and I'm just so tired all the time. I keep getting mild waves of nausea but nothing at the same time and not very strong. I'm trying not to get my hopes up though because there are some major signs that are missing.....like the sore bbs for one!

i can test in 7 days but I might wait until I'm at least 4 days late before I test.

Keeping everything crossed for you hunni.....hope it's good news :hug: :hug:

Im not getting my hopes up either i havent got sore bbs either,5 days untill testing,I think Ill try and take it a couple of days later too if I can.
Getting a few stomach pains today i wouldnt usually start getting AF symptons untill the day before im due so this is early but does feel the same :( anyway we shall see,hoping she stays away though :pray:
good luck to you toohon,have everything crossed here for you :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back