raging hormone's

hayley

Reaction score
Hi

I haven't been on here for a while. Decided to come on and see how everyone is doing. I've noticed a lot more people are coming on here now..

At the moment i've got raging hormone's. One minute I could cry my eye's out over nothing. If the DH says something that i don't like i'm like a blubbering wreck. I'm also picking on him over anything... not putting his cup in the sink, leaving his dirty socks in balls... poor DH! I'm due my AF on sunday which could be the reason to the hormone increase BUT the thing is.. I never usually get so touchy and upset before my AF. Also this morning I wanted to throw up.... I still have this sicky feeling. My throat is burning like i've been throwing up and I have an awful taste in my mouth. I haven't actually been sick thou!

Could these be symptoms for pregnancy. We've been trying since around christmas but we've had months when we couldn't try due to going on holiday (worried about flying in the first 2 months of pregnancy)

Any advise would be much appreciated.

cheers

One of my first sypmtoms when I found out I was PG was raging hormones - right from day of cenception - I thought it was depression coming back (I have a history of it) but it turned out I was PG! good luck to you xxx

Hey Hayley nice to see you back on here. I've got my fingers firmly crossed for you hun!!

Hi

Thanks for your replies...

Unfortunately my AF arrived.. the hormones have settled down now... so i'm putting them down to a bit of PMT.

Oh well,,, another month.. another go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back