Really difficult admission... please please help :'-(

Hiya :)

According to an ovulation calculator...

Based on your last period being 28th Jan with an approx 40 day cycle, you're likely to be most fertile from Friday, February 15, 2013 to Wednesday, February 20, 2013. If you were to get pregnant during that time, your due date would be Monday, November 11, 2013.

So the dates point more to the co worker but as you say, your periods are erratic so tbh it really could be either.

I really suggest you go to speak to your Doctor to book you in to see a MW asap. I would tell her exactly what you have wrote here and she may even possibly send you for an early scan to determine dates. Anything you tell her is strictly confidential so please don't worry.

Everyone makes mistakes so please don't think you are a truly awful person. A truly awful person is someone who knows they have done something wrong yet shows no remorse yet you clearly are very sorry for what you have done.

Good luck at the Doctor's x

I'm sorry about the situation you are in. I can't help but didn't want to read and run. I hope it all works out the way you want it to. Xxx

With the dates so close together there is no way you can determine the dad with a calculator. The only way will be a DNA when baby is here unfortunately.

Hope it all works out for you x

You won't be judged on here hun :)

Agree with the girls though, it could be either and a DNA when the baby is born is the only way to be sure. Get yourself booked into the doctors so they can arrange your dating scan. Good luck xxx

Sent from my annoyingly slow iPhone using Tapatalk

If you only had unprotected full intercourse with your husband around that time, he is most likely the father but nobody can tell you for sure, just DNA test. There is a very slim chance of getting pg with just penetration. I would go to your doctor or mw and ask for a dating scan.

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

If you had unprotected sex with OH on the 16th then that would be in your fertile period and the most likley as its unlikley to get pergnant from foreplay can i ask did he cum before he pleasured you?

I would get a dna test once baby is here but i would say it will be your OH's due to the full unprotected sex xx

Last edited:
Hey hun! You wont be judged! Everyone makes mistakes and the fact that u stpped it with co woker before it went to far shows u no u was doing wrong.
Yes u can get pregnant with pre cum as apparently thats the stongest part of the sperm.
With the dating scan they can tell u how far along u are so u can work back from then dates and u should get the date of when u had intercours etc and who with. xx

You can most definitely get pregnant from pre cum. I would say baby is hubbys based on what you did with both men.

But... Dna is only way of knowing. How is your relationship with hubby now? Does he know your pregnant?

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

The pregnancy date will give you an idea but not 100%. you can get pregnant from pre cum thats why they say not to use the pull out method. If your co worker didnt get his jollies i dont think him putting his penis near your vagina would get you pregnant unless he had pre cum or cum and it got in, but i think thats unlikley. Good luck and try not to worry too much, you can get a dna test from boots even now! x

Omg I actually googled the boots dna test! I had no clue you could buy these! :shock: I'm suprised it's not sponsored by Jeremy Kyle lol.

Anyway back OT! The fact that you now remember you had unprotected sex with your hubby on Feb 16th does point more to him being Daddy. Hope all turns out well for you and you get the result you want, let us know how you get on at your dating scan x

Hi lovey, such an awful situation for you which should be such a happy time! I no it is possible to become pregnant from foreplay if some sperm was on his fingers before hand, but from what I've read about sperm, it does not last long once exposed to air, and I would think the chances of you being pregnant from your co-worker is slim. It might be an idea to tell your co-worker your predicament, and he may be willing to do a DNA test when baby is first born to rule him out as the father (secretly), without upsetting your OH and potentially damaging your relationship? I no it sounds sneaky but I personally would try and find out without OH knowing. Hopefully after your dating scan you might have a clearer picture of what's going on!

Good luck to you my love xxxxxx

Hi hun, you most definitely can get pg from pre-cum as I have a friend that this happened to and they always finished with a condom. The likelihood is that this baby is your husbands and you are probably worrying yourself sick over nothing. I hope this is the case and you get the answers you need xx

What a crappy situation, also how ironic that after TTC for so many years your got pregnant in this manner?

Did your OH ever have any tests?

A friend of mine fell preggers after having penetration for about 2 thrusts [way TMI sorry but they messed around he put it in then she made him stop], she is my cautionary tale - I would have never, ever believed it could happen otherwise :lol:

Hope it all works out for you!

ahh hun, I really hope the scan really narrows it down for you to take some of the worry off your shoulders, pregnancy should e an exciting time - get into trimester one and have some of the fun chat too , to take your mind off things till scan XX

I am simular in dates to you - I ovulated very early on 20th(terrible ov pains woke me up), and had sex 17th and 19th, I think this cycle was a 29 day one based on scan and when I had my opk surge, if that helps any.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back