Really difficult admission... please please help :'-(

I agree. I wouldnt say anything to your husband just yet. Chances are this baby is your husbands if you didn't actually have sex with your co worker it's unlikely that he could of got you pregnant but anything is possible and only a DNA test will tell you for sure. Once you've had your dating scan you will know the rough date of conception so will have a better idea. I know it's hard but try not to beat yourself up about it. These things happen xx

Best thing hunni, wait til you get your datiing scan and work it out from there as to the date when you conceived hun. I do hope its your Husbands, it might of been all the stress of trying for a baby that stopped it from happening, and when you happened to relax and stop thinking about it you got pregnant. And hun my Oh used a condom and I had the injection and here I am on my 3rd child...its not uncommon for it to happen. and yes pre cum can get your pregnant...apparently so can swollening cum can too...dunno how that works x x x

.apparently so can swollening cum can too...dunno how that works x x x

That ones a bit of an old wives tale, not possible that way!!!

Also... With dates being so close and sperm being able to stay alive for up to 5 days, the dating scan could be out by a few days meaning this may not work to help you chose dates.

My approach would be total honesty. The guilt of not telling everything or knowing if my husband was the dad would be a lot for me to deal with, but you need to judge your own marriage and your husbands reaction to work out what would be kindest to him, you know him best!
Xx

Also... With dates being so close and sperm being able to stay alive for up to 5 days, the dating scan could be out by a few days meaning this may not work to help you chose dates.

My approach would be total honesty. The guilt of not telling everything or knowing if my husband was the dad would be a lot for me to deal with, but you need to judge your own marriage and your husbands reaction to work out what would be kindest to him, you know him best!
Xx

I have to totally agree with this!!

Dating scans are not remotely accurate, I was put back and put forward so many times, then ended up being induced at 41+3!!

Total honestly is the key to any marriage in my opinion. The guilt would eat me alive, and this will not make for a healthy pregnancy, nor healthy parenting once baby is here. And as for the DNA test, what then if you find out it's your co-workers, and then hubby is informed that this amazing baby that he has welcomed to this world isn't in fact his? That's far more cruel than telling him in advance there's a tiny minute chance beforehand. I couldn't even imagine the pain it would have caused my husband when our wee girl was born if I'd had to take a DNA test and then inform him that the beautiful girl he'd fallen instantly in love with wasn't his after all. That's pain I wouldn't wish on any man in my opinion.

Sorry if I'm coming across as harsh, but you absolutely have to tell your husband about the details of you indiscretions with your co-worker, and what the consequences of that might be.

Xx

I have to totally agree with this!!

Dating scans are not remotely accurate, I was put back and put forward so many times, then ended up being induced at 41+3!!

Total honestly is the key to any marriage in my opinion. The guilt would eat me alive, and this will not make for a healthy pregnancy, nor healthy parenting once baby is here. And as for the DNA test, what then if you find out it's your co-workers, and then hubby is informed that this amazing baby that he has welcomed to this world isn't in fact his? That's far more cruel than telling him in advance there's a tiny minute chance beforehand. I couldn't even imagine the pain it would have caused my husband when our wee girl was born if I'd had to take a DNA test and then inform him that the beautiful girl he'd fallen instantly in love with wasn't his after all. That's pain I wouldn't wish on any man in my opinion.

Sorry if I'm coming across as harsh, but you absolutely have to tell your husband about the details of you indiscretions with your co-worker, and what the consequences of that might be.

100% agree.

xxxx

I also agree

No way on this earth is any due date calculator gonna tell you who's the baby is.

You're going to have to come clean love if there's a chance its not his don't torture him for 9 Months over the birth of his child

You made a mistake and it's going to be hard to admit it to him but if it's meant to be you'll work it out

All the best hun

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

I totally agree that you have to be 100% honest with him now. It would hurt him more not known all the way through the pregnancy and getting excited by it all and then welcoming your little baby and loving it instantly to then be told its someone elses. If you have already told him something happened with your co-worker then it may not be a total shock to him, he may have his own doubts about it, i know i would if i was him. The only way to find out who's baby it is, is by the DNA test once baby is here.

I see its been a while since you posted in this thread, did you make a decision on whether to tell him or not?

I hope everything works out for you and you have a healthy pregnancy. Xx

I also agree

No way on this earth is any due date calculator gonna tell you who's the baby is.

You're going to have to come clean love if there's a chance its not his don't torture him for 9 Months over the birth of his child

You made a mistake and it's going to be hard to admit it to him but if it's meant to be you'll work it out

All the best hun

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

Agree.

I know a man who was led to beleive a LO was his, as far as Im aware this is still the case. If he was told it could or is the other person, it will destroy him.

X

tapatalking x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back