***Please help***

1sttimemum

Reaction score
Hi all

I know its christmas first but, its my dads 50th on jan 15th and im starting to think wht to get him with it being a special birthday,

hes really difficult to buy for, he drinks, smokes not really into music no hobbies as such please help

A canvas print of your LO and him? Or your LO and you?

Can't think of anything else just now - my dad bday is tomorrow then his 50th is next year so will have to think of something for then :lol:

my dads bday is tomoro too lol! the 3rd.
how abouit a zippo lighter with sumthing he likes on it or sumthing engraved??

xxx

Depends what you want to spend...

A 50yr Whisky???
A newspaper from his Date of Birth??

Depends on your budget.
For my dads I got a digital photo frame, and put loads of piccies of the family on it for him, he loved it!

For my Daddys 60th (hes older than all your daddys hehe the foegy!!!) I made him a hamper of Ale, Fudge, Shortbread and Jams and things. Maybe just because he's older he likes all them weird and wonderful "deli" foods like pickled walnuts, and jellied fish and things but your dad might like that kind of thing too. Just get a big basket and fill it up full of things if he drinks and smokes you can get him some tobacco or cigars and some nice drink to go with it then take it to a florist and get them to wrap it in cello and put a bow on. :D The florist would probs have a basket for it too oooooo and a 50th Bday balloon tied onto it as well haha you have to love balloons!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back