Really depressed

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
:( im really depressed today :( i feel like ive messed things up with my Oh because i seem a bit obsessive :( im not obsessive i just like 2 talk 2 him cos i get lonely. but if i tell him dat hes going to think im even more wierd i just dont no what to do really i think maybe i should just leave him alone n wait for him 2 contact me :( but i never stick 2 these plans i miss him 2 much n give in a call him...:(
:cry: :cry: :cry:

sorry about this guys it just needed to get out of me really :)

Awwwww hun! i am just gonna give you a much needed hug.... :hug:

I dont know the whole story here but heres a :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: hope you feel better soon, most men have a habbit of making us depressed at times.

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
OMG TO MAKE THINGS WORSE I HAVE JUST FOUND STRECH MARKS ON MY BUM... ON MY BUM :shock: :x

:rotfl: Stop looking now!

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
OMG TO MAKE THINGS WORSE I HAVE JUST FOUND STRECH MARKS ON MY BUM... ON MY BUM :shock: :x

at least you can still look at ur bum in the mirror!
if i tried turning round to look now, id just do a lil spin and fall over!!

is that normal i no about belly strech marks but on my bum wtf has tha got summit 2 do wit pregnacy or is it jst my bum randomly growin?

and my bum was my best assit how am i guna be able 2 go skinny dippin now :(

i cant stop looking they r matchin on both sides :?

Kimbo said:
Tegala-7thMarch08 said:

at least you can still look at ur bum in the mirror!
if i tried turning round to look now, id just do a lil spin and fall over!!

my friend was holdin the mirror n i had anuva in my hand lol

:hug:

And dont worry, I have stretchmarks on my bum, legs and lower back (but none on my massive bump yet :roll: )

back to the subject.. have you been offered any parent craft classes? or is there something you could do once, twice a week..

when you have more going on in your life you might not feel so lonley..plus you have something to 'do' on the days that you have parent craft.. or aqua natal etc etc... i really wanted to go to aqua natal.. but they dont do them in my nearest pools :( i went when i was pg with charlotte and really enjoyed it.. and made some friends to :)... hope ur feeling better soon..

p.s i think that you will also find that a lot of us get good and bad days.. when we feel lonely.. depressed, etc.etc.etc... we have a lot of hormones buzzing about..i went to tesco yesterday.. it was bucketing it down.. as soon as i got into the store, this air of depression decended on me.. there were quese about a mile long grannys bashing into me.. ggrr!! i only needed bread and milk.. so grabbed them and headed to the nearest till n got outa there...felt depressed for aobut 3 hrs after that.. for no reason at all..

i havnt been offered anything like that :? that might be because i havnt got a midwife at the moment :?

actually i havent been offered any this time either.. but i havent seen my mw much at all..

my ideas would be.. ring your local pool.. ask if they do aquanatal.. and ring your birthing hospital and ask if they are doing parent craft..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back