i feel really depressed.

hayley said:
think about all us mums to be having a sleep in monday morning whilst everyone else is getting up for work... :D

Yeh, but DH still has to get up at 4.30am to go to work and he always wakes me and then I can't get back sleep. :roll: And if I do, DD gets up around 7am and although she tries to be quiet, she walks like an elephant!! :lol:

tankett said:
hayley said:
think about all us mums to be having a sleep in monday morning whilst everyone else is getting up for work... :D

Yeh, but DH still has to get up at 4.30am to go to work and he always wakes me and then I can't get back sleep. :roll: And if I do, DD gets up around 7am and although she tries to be quiet, she walks like an elephant!! :lol:

mines the other way around... DH comes in around 12.30 after a nite shift and wakes me just when i've managed to finally drop off... but then i wake him 2am, 4am, 6am and 7am for my toilet trips... :rotfl:

sophie27 said:
Hope ur feeling better today budge :hug:

thankyou - i am feeling much better. Ive been to the doctors to collect the prescription and its for iron tablets. I have to take 2 a day. This is why i have probably been feeling down. Im most probably tired.
I hope the tablets kick in soon. :)

Thankyou all for your support. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back