Feel really useless

OverTheMoon

Reaction score
Well with two days to go I am really feeling crappy!
Is it normal to feel like this? I have no energy whatsoever, all I wanna do is sleep, but if I am in bed or sitting on the sofa watching tv I feel extremely guilty about not doing anything.
I am eating loads of crap too cos I can't be bothered to make proper dinners.
All i can think about is having this baby. I already feel like I have waited a lifetime and the due day is not until Weds (poor bubba!!)
I actually feel quite depressed although I am soooo looking forward to having this baby. My face is covered in zits too so I look like a pig.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Is anyone else feeling like this or am I just a nutter?

Hiya

I have a friend that is due and is feeling exactly the same as you. She is really down and depressed and totally fed up. Think that its a combination of hormones flying about and the realisation that its nearly time..but it hasnt quite happened yet. From reading the various boards I think this is a very common feeling at the end.

Just think it wont be long and you will be holding your little baby in your arms.

Good Luck

Ragna xxxxxxxxx

hey overthemoon i know how your feeling. ive got no energy what so ever, i think its because were so near the end now that we just want it all over and done with. its just a waiting game now, im so uncomfortable and cant wait to have it over and done with and finally hold my buba!!

Good luck hun, hopefully not long for us now, fingers crossed x

You're not alone so don't worry. I'm only 33 weeks and I feel like the most useless lump on the planet. I have absolutely NO energy at all and just lie around all day dribbling! I'm also covered in spots today so might pop out today to get some extra cover concealer!! I'm sure it will be all worth it in the end but at the minute I feel like you so just can't wait. Good luck with everything - you'll get your energy back soon and hopefully your spots will all go soon.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back