Really bad pain

twinkle84

Reaction score
Hey all, I have a really bad pain, its like in me right hip but more between wheere tummy and leg joins (sorry im no doctor) anyway it comes on and off and when it comes its so painful it stops me and I scream out. Not been too concerned as mum says its probably a trapped nerve. Its like really really bad cramp maybe? Does anyone else have this and should i be worried? x:oooo:

I haven't experienced this I'm afraid but it does sound like a trapped nerve x I would get in touch with your mw just in case though, I had severe stitch like pain down my bump not long ago and though I knew it was ligament pain I still contacted her and asked just in case and she settled my mind x hope it stops and you're ok honey x

Hey hun - sounds like annasty trapped nerve to me! I had this at about 10 weeks til about 26 weeks, my docter just moved the baby and it went better.

It does feel like an intense cramp, period pain like in your leg..not fun!!
Not sure if there is anythin you can do to make it feel better, maybe ask your mw?? Xx

Hey hun - sounds like annasty trapped nerve to me! I had this at about 10 weeks til about 26 weeks, my docter just moved the baby and it went better.

It does feel like an intense cramp, period pain like in your leg..not fun!!
Not sure if there is anythin you can do to make it feel better, maybe ask your mw?? Xx

Thats exactly what it feels like, well explained. x

Thanks girls, made me feel better and that prob all it is. I say 'all' but it is sooo painful. At least I get only 10 min bursts of it atm. Think it is when baby is laying there. Felt baby there this morn and nudged it along a bit and it eased a little. Thanks again and will just mention to mw when i go on Tues xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back