PAIN! Trapped wind?

redbear

Reaction score
Hi well today im getting stomach pain really bad now, so bad it makes me want to cry, it feels like trapped wind it comes every 6-10 minutes or so and lasts about 50 seconds.
Definatly dont think its labour or anything because it started off painful and it is getting worse but it feels like trapped wind i had before...but just keeping an eye on times incase--- does anyone know what i can do to help stop it? Thanks xx

Is the pain below your ribs or lower down? If its low down and regular I wouldn't rule out contractions.

If it's coming and going and you're timing it sounds more like contractions than wind! Hope you're ok. X

Thank you ladies! Well it got really bad all around my back as well as stomach i would say just below belly button had to walk around the room and wait it out so i called OH to let him know i was timing them and he may have to come home, and got in the shower and its all stopped now...
I haven't pooped or anything so dont know what brought it on or why im thinking maybe really bad braxton hicks? Ive never had them like that tho and they where regular, i had them for 2 hours like that getting worse and then it all goes away! Baby has hardly moved in two days but ive put that down to not noticing because im always coughing... Midwifes tomorrow anyway so will have to ask her what it was.
How embarrased would i be if i went into hospital and everything to have a big poop! xx

So so painful tho... I dont know how ill cope with the real thing!

It's ok I think they're used to the big poos too :D

Sounds like a warning shot to me. :yay: another potential labour watch.

Well i called the midwife just to let her know really and she said its fine and normal anytime after 37 weeks it could happen again (i hope not i dont want that pain again until its go time) She thinks it will be bad braxton hicks (false labour) and thinks the baby may have moved further into the pelvis.

False labour- it felt like real pain to me.... god i dont know how ill cope with the pain!

I dont think it was trapped wind tho because it went into my back. God its just dawned on me how pregnant i am... i could actually go into labour!! Scary!! Dont think im ready yet! x

Hi redbear, im going through the same thing at the moment, just a few days behind you. Ive got period cramps in my stomach and back and keep thinking im going to have diarreah but when i try to go i dont need to! Had it ever since DTD last night. managed to sleep on and off but always there when i wake up. Plus i spent all afternoon boxing day getting tightenin/stabbing pains, that i kept havin to jump up off the sofa for or spin onto my side as i couldnt sit down when they happened! It really hard to know if its 'false' or the start of something isnt it?! x

Yeh at first i thought it must be wind but then after reading what people said and how bad the pain got i thought it must be happening! Its annoying because when it starts for real i'll think that its braxton hicks again lmao x

I know, ive been thinking that. Ive got to the point where OH is like are you ok? Ring the midwife! And im like it'll be nothing..... one of these days its going to be the real deal and i will be trying to ignore it! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back