Trapped nerve?

AliCat

Reaction score
Over the last 2 days I've had a weird feeling in the top inside of my left thigh like a trapped nerve. When I move my leg spasms like muscular cramp and it just feels like something's trapped. It's slightly painful, more uncomfortable really. Is this a trapped nerve, or baby lying on something??? :(

Sounds like it could be.. i had this for a couple of days then it went away. was very painful at the time though!

Claire x

I got this pain when baby was engaged, could it be that :think: although looking at your ticker you have prob been engaged for a while!

AliCat said:
Over the last 2 days I've had a weird feeling in the top inside of my left thigh like a trapped nerve. When I move my leg spasms like muscular cramp and it just feels like something's trapped. It's slightly painful, more uncomfortable really. Is this a trapped nerve, or baby lying on something??? :(
Sounds like it hun! I keep getting it but in both legs! :| Painful but then she moves and its ok! Poor Ninjawomble has it all the time!
The last time I had it before recently lol, was when I was in labour with Joseph my first! OMG I couldnt walk it was so painful! Nerve pains all down my legs! :shock:

Argh, thanks girls.It's a weird feeling. I hope it won't last and I feel like I'm very engaged as my pelvic and fanny bones feel like they're being crushed. Still no sign of baby yet and I'm so fed up!

Oh hun sounds like sciatica :hug: it should bugger off when baby is born. Mine wont, I have it whether preggers or not, I undertsand how horrible it feels :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back