Erm guess i need to be back here..

I know we have spoken but i just like to read through the post and give you these chick :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: and if you ever want to talk you know where i am love xxx

Oh hun, that made me sad
This was not your fault at all
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Only just seen your post Sarah - so sorry this has happened to you again.

Big hugs, thinking of you x :hug: :hug: :hug:

me and OH are gonna have a talk about everything on saturday on our long drive to london. he says he needs to talk which is good.
i still dunno what im feeling or want to do. all i know is im scared to go to the doctors on friday...will make it very real then, and OH cant get time off work :(

i also was silly and looked to see what my due date would have been...9th January 2009....8 days after my 21st :(....i would have also been 5 weeks preg at the loss not 4+ 4...

So sorry to see this Sarah, my heart goes out to you :cry:

Talking it through with each other can only help the healing :hug: :hug:

Been to the docs this morning for the swabs doing. Should get them results on Tuesday. Doctor confirmed (as best she could) that it was a miscarriage. The pregnancy test they did was negative but obviously it would be cos of the test being done on the monday after i lost.

My heart is breaking for my OH though. He is blaming himself for it. Just before all this happened, we had a play fight and tickling match (as you do lol). He hurt me ticking me (did it a little too hard in my side). After that this all started. I hadnt thought of it at all but its eating at my OH hes convinced hes caused this. He just cant get his head around what has happened even more so since we didnt know i was pregnant. Its killing him inside about it all. I just dont really know what to do to comfort him. I know they say it just wasnt ment to be, something must have been wrong etc, but 2 in 10 months? it just doesnt seem like its jsut one of those things...im sure there must be something wrong.
I just wish there was something i could do for my OH. He keeps thinking he has to be strong for me and its just eating him up inside. I tried talking to him about it last night but he just closed up, he just doesnt seem to be able to find the words.
We are away this weekend so hopefully we can talk things through properly, its so bloody awkward trying to do it over text or msn :(

had 2 lots of swab results today and they are normal....just waiting for one more now.
Its finally hit me today about it all....cant even tell you how i really feel tbh...best description i suppose is like someon has ripped my insides out...stamped on them, cut a another chunk of my heart out and thrown them back at me. Its like a physical pain in m chest, like astabbing.
Me and OH are stopping TTC for a while...its jsut too much for OH at the moment and i dont know how i feel...at times i want to carry on so that it can happen again so i can get answers from tests, other times i dont want to put OH through it all again. And in all honesty i think another miscarriage will be the end of me....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back