Rashes?!

KateK

Reaction score
Hello!
I am brand new here.. We're trying for baby no. 2 and I have had a bit of an odd symptom..
I think I ovulated on the 9th or 10th and we have done the deed every night from the 8th through to last night.
I have come out in a rash all over my abdomen, not particularly itchy, just raised red bumps and quite a lot of them.
This has never ever happened to me and it just got me thinking.. could this be hormonal/linked to a possible conception?!
I know i'm running away with myself (as I often do..) as at most i'd only be a few days pregnant but has anyone ever heard of rashes being linked to a pregnancy at such an early stage?
I'm Kate by the way - nice to meet you :)

Welcome :) I'm not sure Hun I would have thought it was too early to tell as any budding baby won't have implanted yet. Possibly could be heat rash with the hot weather we are having or maybe if you BDd more than usual it could be irritation from that maybe?

Welcome hun. I think we've all had brand new symptoms when TTC and wondered if it could be a sign of pregnancy. It's like our body torments us! Good luck with your TTC journey!

Ahh you're right guys.. Must be over thinking it!
I've wanted another baby for such a long time now and my other half is FINALLY on board!
Feels like I've waited a lifetime and I am the most impatient person you've ever met..
Thanks for your replies :) Hope you're both well x

Just incase anyone happened to wonder the same - i've just been diagnosed with pityriasis rosea - it's a gross red bumpy rash, I have it from my armpits all over my addomen down to my pubic region. Looking mega sexy! Nothing to do with pregnancy as far as I can tell..

I started with itchy bumps on my legs which I freaked out about and went to my doctor immediately...who didn't know what it was & advised I take antihistamines.

A week later I found out I was pregnant. The odd thing is my dad joked 'itchy bum, a sign of pregnancy that you know' when I was complaining of the rash on my thighs! :lol: Strange.

I still get it now & my LO is 19 month old. So, could be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back