Itchy little bumps all over - driving me nuts!

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I have developed very tiny itchy little bumps on my legs, some on my arms, ankles, back and tummy. I know that itchy rashes are common in pregnancy but just wondered if anyone else has had this. I had it at 27 weeks last time and was bad enough to take an anti-histamine but not this early! They are intensely itchy and I just want them to go away :mad: one plus is that my ear and throat are much better today!

Aww bless you, must be horrible! Get your other half to rub em for ya! Dont scratch yourself sore!

how about some vaseline with aloe?
the aloe will sooth your bumps and if you really need to itch the vaseline will stop your nails from braking the skin and making you bleed :)

Ah poor you! it sounds like hives, I get this everyday if I let my shampoo touch my skin, its awful, I know its worse if you scratch it but I never learn!

If its lasting then you are probably still in contact with the allergen, I'd have a shower but dont use any products just let water rinse your skin and then put clean clothes on.

You can buy these little zappers that are designed to stop insect bites itching, but it works on hives bump, its a tiny electric shock and it stops itching immediately, no medication. not sure about using it in pregnancy but if you get desparate I'd look into it.

Ah poor you! it sounds like hives, I get this everyday if I let my shampoo touch my skin, its awful, I know its worse if you scratch it but I never learn!

If its lasting then you are probably still in contact with the allergen, I'd have a shower but dont use any products just let water rinse your skin and then put clean clothes on.

You can buy these little zappers that are designed to stop insect bites itching, but it works on hives bump, its a tiny electric shock and it stops itching immediately, no medication. not sure about using it in pregnancy but if you get desparate I'd look into it.

Hmmm no its not hives, I wish it was then I would definitely know! They are tiny random bumps that arent grouped together and damn are they irritating. MW is ringing me tomorrow so I'll probably ask her what she thinks, Im already bleeding from the scratching but I cannot help it, its too itchy.

Poor you that sounds horrible hope you find something to help it clear up soon x

oh no that sounds awful, no its definately not hives if its bleeding. Hope the midwife can find a cure!

I know, I'm putting it down to hormones and all that stuff but I'll see what she says. More on my tummy and back today and the backs of my hands; E45 seems to have helped on my legs quite a bit. Its just so irritating because its worse the warmer I get - not the best in this weather when you want to wrap up! :)

Are they like tiny blisters? I get something similar in the summer, my skin is very sensitive and if I get too hot or wear manmade fibres during the summer then I my skin comes out in tiny bumpy blisters when irritated - particularly bad are my fingers, toes, waistline, neck and also the tops of my feet - basically anywhere skin might rub against clothing / shoes. The only thing I've ever found to help is Aloe Vera gel - it's very cooling and 100% natural. I've never used it in pregnancy though so I would check with a pharmacist or something first, but if you can use it, it's absolute heaven :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back