Rant !!!!!

Lil miss lee

Reaction score
So i need a rant .... I had a growth scan ans anti natal this morning to see if baby was still measuring big, witch he was. In fact im only 34+3 and already they said he weighed an average of 6lb7oz already. I spoke to my consultant and hoped she would give me a date for induction as my last CV child had shoulder distortia or what ever its called and weighed a whopping 9.13 at birth. But she said i would prob need to wait till 39 weeks to be induced and me personally don't agree as I've already been told the same thing is likely to happen to him as well .... Surely u would want to take himm out earlier than 39 weeks if he is ready measuring so big????

I know they can be way off with the baby weight in scans. 39 weeks is usually the earliest they offer for big babies unless baby or you are showing signs of distress. You can keep pushing your midwife for earlier induction although earliest you will get (which is unlikely unless signs of distress tbh) is 37th week. I would just keep bringing up with midwife and see what happens. 39 weeks is better than 42 so in the right direction!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Yeah im just gonna need to keep pushing as i cant cope with this any more i can't walk can't sleep cant run about after my 3 yr old when i need to its horrendous. They said there self's the longer they leave Me the more chance there is that this lil 1 will get stuck to!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back