August babies

ANNA27

Reaction score
haha i thought if i tried starting the August baby race then maybe I would pop first in JUly as per tradition :rotfl: AS i am now desperate to pop, midwife been today, measuring 39 weeks, baby is over 7lb already according to growth scan .so he can come out when he wants!!! :cheer:

worth a try i suppose :D

It's not worked for me so far with the June race lol, but you never know!

I've definately had enough today! I wanted to walk up to midwife but she's making me feel sick and it'll take me like an hour to waddle up there :roll:

haha I was thinking this morning that I should start a thread about august babies to see if it makes me pop early, my original due date was 26th july so you never know. But I started a thread about piles this morning :wall: hope its not a sign of things to come, bad piles and late baby :rotfl:

Though latest due date is 6th, I told bubba he's to come 2 days late, I really wanna birthdate of 08/08/08 :D

purplebluered said:
Though latest due date is 6th, I told bubba he's to come 2 days late, I really wanna birthdate of 08/08/08 :D

A couple of weeks ago I'd have said "oi! hands off my due date" but now I don't care as long as I get to 37 weeks or she gets her head out of my rib cage. 08/08/08 is cool though!

oh god i cant belive there is an August thread already! :shock: now im scared

Sophie is due 3rd August, i wana try and hold out for 08/08/08 too!

oh my seven pounds already? you ve got a whopper there..mine is already big as well but i have no indication as how big she is..holly was nine pounds two and this one looks like she is bigger. im second august but another doctor told me it is due on the 28th of july so hopefully im the first..havent packed my bags yet though!

Ryan was born 24th August last year, 10 days after his due date of 14th :D

So fellow August ladies, I was you this time last year and I know how you feel! :D

I must be crazy, but im hoping each time i get a niggle it will turn into PAIN!!!!!! :rotfl: never thought we would be wishing pain upon ourselves hey girls ???? :rotfl:

I am due 24th August :D

I know how you all you ladies must be feeling who are due imminently, my SIL is due on Tues and is desperate to meet her LO

Good luck to you all :D

Xxx

I have the 5th August for my due date and like everyone else i want 08/08/08, looks like we are all in competition for that date, although if i get to 37 weeks and he wants to make an entrance i wont be complaining at all .

I'm due 4th August :cheer: Have a feeling about 1st August though - the exact date last year I suffered a loss. Sounds a bit sad, but it just feels like we've come full circle.......and I'd rather be a little early than late x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back