RANT! Well this month i'm definately gonna get a BFN!!!!

xxsammyxx

Reaction score
OH is still in Holland and is likely to be there for at least another week before he can come back and visit for a measly week. He is there doing a string of interviews. NICE ONE SINCE IM ON CD10 AND DUE TO OVULATE IN 4 DAYS!!!! I told him not to bother until the end of October since we promised to take DD and her friend away for Halloween to a theme park. I wouldnt mind but we were both in Holland before for 2.5 weeks and then we came back, he stayed for 3 days before having to go back again and has been there for another MONTH so far!!! After TTC for 16 months now every month is crucial so im completely pissed off to say the least. :x

im the same... my OH is in holland till tomz night! my chart has giving me a green light since tue so im not best pleased! :evil:

Hi all, god i dont ask for much, i have tried to be understanding and i am but all i ask is please be here for ovulation so at least i have something to look forward to and hope for every month. Its not going to happen this month now as he wont be able to get back in the next 4 days with interviews scheduled in. Money is tight at the moment for him until he gets a job but his dad is loaded so why the hell he cant help him out i dont know :evil: It is really hard and im not getting any younger, time is running out and its so frustrating... i feel like giving up to be honest, this would have been our 17 month TTC :(

OMG! i just got an email from him (after my rant) and he replied "Don't be a drama-queen, let's see what's going to happen tomorrow first shall we?" (meaning with the interviews he has tomorrow) DRAMA QUEEN????? He's been there for a MONTH!!! He will be lucky if the door locks arent changed after that comment! :x

:hug: aww hun big hugs to you, can't believe how frustrated you must feel xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: i feel for you sending loads of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Mrs Metal it would have been tempting... IF HE WAS HERE!!! No worries, looks like he is going to be childish and CHILDLESS! He need not come whining to me in 2 or 3 years time complaining he hasnt got any kidsof his own cos ill remind him of the opportunities he had when i was young enough to have kids! :x

Well he never even bothered to let me know how the interview went this afternoon... no email no phone call... NADA! Thats really nice of him since it sort of involves my future and my daughters future as well if we have to up and relocate to another country. PIG! He can sod off now, im not going to take his calls or reply to any emails i might or might not have tonight (though looking doubtful!) If he cant be bothered then nor can i. CD11, 3 days to ovulation although i ovulated on CD 13 last month. Not happy! Thanks for all the replies so far girls :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back