I'm gonna ovulate sometime this week and OH not here :(

elviedee

Reaction score
My OH works away from home, its a long story but he started developing a property full-time to help his parents out. The project has overrun MASSIVELY, sooo many problems have come up and technically we moved out of the area last june. Well, I did anyway. He still has to go back there in the week and work.

He can normally pick and choose which days in the week he goes. This week he can't, cos his parents are going to have a look but won't be there till Friday very late. Means he's got to stay till saturday afternoon and I'm due to OV sometime between now and then I'm so annoyed!

Worst thing is, this is the first month I've used OPKs (thank you NickyB :hug: ) so I'm actually gonna know when it happens! grrrrrrr. I'm not pleased this month. It's never gonna happen while he's still working there! Anyone know any ways to delay ovulation? lol

x

Get as stressed out as you possibly can about this and you never know it may delay ovulation!!

Seriously though hun, I am sorry that you might miss ovulation. Cant you go and surprise him whilst he's working? Could be extra sexy!? :D

I'd love to but I can't drive :( dumb lol

I'd get the train but it takes like 3 hours each way without delays and working all week. fate is conspiring against me!

tbh i thought i would've got a +ve opk by now so hopefully i'm sufficiently stressed! lol

x

are you working Saturday? If not - can't you go Friday? If you haven't had a positive yet - you have a reasonable chance of Friday being a good day - but if not - sorry hun I know how frustrating it is to miss your one chance :hug:

hope you have delayed ovulation :hug: :hug: but only a few days ;)

I've just remembered the other reason I can't go on the train - the dog! :rotfl:

aww bless, can't believe I forgot him!

It does suck if we miss it, but then just gotta think that I may get a positive but it could still be from the wrong ovary and then the egg will just get reabsorbed anyway. gah! lol this is RUBBISH!

x

Awww... never mind hun, i know its anoying though. What day are you on? Your ticker has no slider....!!! I think you are similar day to me so we could test together! Good luck xxx

if you were expecting ov earlier....you may have just missed your surge when testing and you've already ov'd :wink:

hey sammy :wave:

my ticker kinda messed up last month and i my cycle seems to have altered itself from 28 to 30 days which is random. I'm on day 13, been peein on opks since sunday in the vain hope lol. what day u on hun?

x

Keep doing it untikl he leaves hon, hopefully they will be live spermies and live for the eggy!!!

Love u hon
xx

well i had a bit of a hissy fit over the course of the evening...

someone who i used to work with just announced on facebook that she's pregnant. i'm happy for her but just feel so sad... everyone round here seems to have no trouble getting (or staying) pregnant apart from me. I know I'm just overreacting but then I started thinking that today I should've hit 24 weeks, but all I have to show for being pregnant last time are 3 ugly scars and one less fallopian tube instead of a little bump.

My OH is coming home till thursday to give me a much needed cuddle. I feel awful he has to drive all that way but I need him. I feel pathetic sometimes - I just panic about missing our window. Now its stupidly late and I'm gonna be a mess at work tomorrow.

Why does ttc make u panic so much?!

xx

ps. Sharne - love u too girly :hug:

Hi love

I've just PM'd you but heres a :hug: to x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members