• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Random but....

i feel exactly the same. it's like iv'e known you all for years.

feel like you are closer friends than actual friends at the mo. like you all said no-one understands like you all do.

iv'e had all of your support right through trying to concieve to my bfp and now at 27 weeks.

thank you all.

as for the foof. i'm feeling maybe dreds. xxx

Oooo that's an idea with coloured beads to make a noise with x x

yep. just imagine. music whilst in labour. lol. xxx

OOOh Rasta foof!!!! :lol:

Smess I dunno how you can be bothered with make up? I've worn make up twice since I've been pregnant, although I only ever wore it if I was going out somewhere

x

i like it. bit of reggae music playing brilliant.

im the same with make up. i very rarely bother. too much like hard work. especially after baby. i can show him pics when older and say look at the state of me, look how tired i am. thats your fault. lol. only joking. bless him. xxx

Its only as I looked.back on that photo and the bags I had even if it covers that ill feel.human lol. X x

i say it all now but guarenteed i pack abit of makeup. xx

RASTA FOOF!!!!

I'm soooooooooo growin the hair back and dredding up....FACT!

PMSL!!!! The imagery is amazing!!!!!

RASTA FOOF!!!!

I'm soooooooooo growin the hair back and dredding up....FACT!

PMSL!!!! The imagery is amazing!!!!!

I'm just imaging bob marley popping out from between the legs hehe

Lol ive just come to the last page of this thread without reading the bits inbetween .......errrr LOL!

I think we should all start a new rasta foof trend around maternity hospitals all over the country :lol: I bet it'll be as big as the vajazzle ;)

x

Pmsl lol I love coming on here you girls really crack me up x x

lol. loving that everyone wants a rasta foof.

brilliant. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back