• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Random but....

Midnight hope you get things sorted!

Emma I used my mirror and then for the other bits I just slapped it on ;)

Aww I like this thread... Have to agree with everyone. Feel much better and more relaxed coming into tri 3 with familiar faces especially as I haven't been around much lately and there's lots of new people, felt a bit lost!

Talking about hairy marys... I had midwife the other week and I knew she would undo my trousers to measure from pubic bone... Couldn't see to do it all so I just did the top bit so no strays were about when she did it. Completely forgot and when oh came home and seen he burst out laughing! He said it looked like my foof had a moustache!!!! :shock: God knows what I've done down there. So glad it wasn't a scan an they had to do an internal or something! I need to buy veet!

Xxx

Heidi, smess was saying nair is on offer for a pound in Asda! So you can de hair for cheaper lol and get rid of your moustache ;)

Awesome! I'm all over that, need to go there tomorrow so I will pick some up! Il surprise him and de-tash before he gets home tomorrow night, what a treat!! Xxx

Aww I like this thread... Have to agree with everyone. Feel much better and more relaxed coming into tri 3 with familiar faces especially as I haven't been around much lately and there's lots of new people, felt a bit lost!

Talking about hairy marys... I had midwife the other week and I knew she would undo my trousers to measure from pubic bone... Couldn't see to do it all so I just did the top bit so no strays were about when she did it. Completely forgot and when oh came home and seen he burst out laughing! He said it looked like my foof had a moustache!!!! :shock: God knows what I've done down there. So glad it wasn't a scan an they had to do an internal or something! I need to buy veet!

Xxx

Hahahahahahaha! Love it! A foof moustache!!! Did you go for curled up ends like Hercule Poirot?

xx

Hahaha maybe i should leave the de-tashing for now and just style it with wax instead with the curled up ends!! That would impress him! God knows what look i was going for though, I still don't understand how it looked like a moustache! Even when he tried explaining and tried to draw me a picture... Just looked like a disaster on paper and in the mirror to me! Xxx

It absolutely cracks me up the way every thread ends up about foofy de-fuzzing!!! Thats how u know labour is imminent guys!!! Lol

i think we should just not de hair then there is no worries about going in with a foof tash or designer patterns in our foof hair

Ohh Im still shaving down there somehow.. have to get in some funny positions and im sure i miss patches but the hubby hasnt laughed at me .. although im not sure he'll dare.. I cant decide what to do down there for labour.. may have to give the veet a go :D

Oh can you feel the love was my wedding dance song lol now everytime it comes on im gonna things of de-hairying foofs :D

Last edited:
It absolutely cracks me up the way every thread ends up about foofy de-fuzzing!!! Thats how u know labour is imminent guys!!! Lol

I was gonna say this yesterday - every thread ends up about the Veet, lol xxx

Beth how are you managing to see what you're shaving?

x x x x

gosh dunno how u can shave there blind shavin there gives me the shakes haha

gosh dunno how u can shave there blind shavin there gives me the shakes haha

I had a moment of madness last week and shaved blind - it was a bloody nightmare and once I'd started I completely regretted it but had to just continue. God only knows what it looks like, lol. Lesson learn tho. Gonna Veet in a couple of weeks!! xx

Ohh Im still shaving down there somehow.. have to get in some funny positions and im sure i miss patches but the hubby hasnt laughed at me .. although im not sure he'll dare.. I cant decide what to do down there for labour.. may have to give the veet a go :D

Oh can you feel the love was my wedding dance song lol now everytime it comes on im gonna things of de-hairying foofs :D

PMSL! U could still put a romantic spin on that somehow?!? LOLOL

a pregnant person should be the advert for veet haha

Haha yes it does doesn't it!

Midnight- were both gonna be giving birth at the same hospital within a few weeks of each other, imagine if ended up there around the same time an we didn't de hair or tash an I turned up with a styled poirot foof, they would think were the leaders of some new trends! Xxx

Is it too early to go to bed? I'm knackered!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back