Random but....

Think I'll just go to bed lol. Night night ladies. X

N'aww, what a nice thread! We'll still all be here when the babies arrive, where else can you ask the questions you'd be too embarrassed to ask real life people?!

heidi im thinking i might put some extentions in maybe a bit of blue hee hee what styling gel would be safe to use :rofl:

Midnight you HAVE to put a bit of pink in there as well!!!!

Can't stopI just laughed at "real life people" :lol:

Lex I think I went back to bed about 10

x

Lol I had my hair done last night. So that's no roots no hairy Mary gotta do my brows.and I am ready lol. Woop Woop he can come now x x

Hairyyyyyy maaaaarryyy Omg that makes me laugh!

I need my hair coloured i've got a lot of grey coming through. I haven't had my eyebrows done properly for ages
X

Oooh I have my brows threaded every few weeks! IT's brill! xx

They've been speaking about this in the girlies room. Is it sore miss? I'm a bit put off because I'd have to go to one of those stalls in the middle of a shopping centre!

Erm...I suppose it depends on how sensitve your skin is hun - it makes me eyes water and I have to stop her to wipe them etc but it's not unbarable.

The shape is fantastic it's over rather quickly. I do go to the girls in the middle of town bit I have noticed there are more private ones in superdrug or debenhams - same price.

Never EVER have your top lip done tho - OMFG! xx

I will have to search out this thread in the girlies room to compare pain thresh holds lol xx

Last edited:
Check you out Smess with all the attention your follicles are getting! Good for you! Anything to help you feel decent after labour!

I get my eyebrows threaded too and agree it hurts less than waxing. It hurts more the first time you ever get it done but then you get used to it xx

heidi im thinking i might put some extentions in maybe a bit of blue hee hee what styling gel would be safe to use :rofl:

:dance: How funny would that be... U could have pigtails, or plait it too!! My god pigtails, plaits and handlebar/poirot tashes... What on earth is happening to us! Xxx

maybe even a comb over pmsl

i think we are loosing what little bit of sanity we had lol

Iagree i like being in tri 3 and am alot more open and honest there is 1 friend i have got very close to through this pregnancy and through hers and i was her birthing partner, and i tell her alot of what i say on here like moaning about my piles etc and she is totally supportive but if i didnlt have her or here i would be totally lost.

Lol that cracked me up folicles lol

Yeah its more a case of.do it now look semi decent in photos this time afterwards. My nan found a picture of me after k.

Let's just say I've packed a decent bra this time and make up.
And it.also means I won't have.to bother.getting it.done or feeling.frumpy afterwards lol x x

I think I better re-veet on sunday evening incase I end up with a c-section on Monday :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back