• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Random but....

I hope we all stay in contact. I mean others just.won't understand the veet.convos the worry we have all been through incase we have a hairy.Mary. lol x x

PMSL!!!!!! It wouldn't even be worth trying to explain to the outsiders!! Lol

oh I'm feeling the Luuuurve :)

I hope that some of us will keep in touch for a long time to come :hug:

x x x x

I hope we all stay in contact. I mean others just.won't understand the veet.convos the worry we have all been through incase we have a hairy.Mary. lol x x

Exactly this!!!!

:lol:

x x x x

Shushhhhh Lex....don't tell anyone I was sweet lol

Smess....Hairy Mary!!!! I had to duck behind my monitor and put my hand over my mouth to stop me laughing!!!!

x

Lol it.should come with a warning do not read while at work or in a public place lol x x

I've come over all Elton John (not literally!) Caaaannnn you feel the llllooooovvvveeee ttoooonnniigggghhhttt....

xx

Yep wish tells us she's a social worker but I reckon she's actually a elton john impersonator! Gets her kicks dressing up as elton! HOT ;) :rofl:

Pinky, if I had to put money on anything it would have been on you saying something like that!!! I know you too well girly :)

Social Worker...Elton John...what's the difference? :eh:

xx

Pinky, if I had to put money on anything it would have been on you saying something like that!!! I know you too well girly :)

Social Worker...Elton John...what's the difference? :eh:

xx

You know its all in good fun gorgeous, if it wasn't you could share all my secrets ;)

I agree with everyone on here, you are all fantastic!!!! :cloud9:

I'm not sure how I'm going to tackle the whole veet situation. How do you veet it when you can't see hahaha. Mirror? Lol x

That's my plan...a strategically placed mirror and lots of luck!

xx

awww look at you all being soppy must be the hormones haha

i will call back and be soppy later im busy being mad at motability well no not motability its renault im mad at and i wanna kick there asses grrrrrrr fiddlesticks

p.s dont get too soppy they might start thinking we are normal hee hee

I can see my efforts being a disaster. A test run will probably be needed lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back