Rach

Peanut

Reaction score
Hey Rach

How are you doing today?

Kicking one at a time really helped me btw. Don't think of a whole day without ciggies....think of beating this one. You'll be able to celebrate each victory over each ciggie. It builds confidence and helps with beating the next one.

Come and let us know how it's going.
Peanut x

its going really well hun thanks its more difficult when around o/h as he smokes like a chimney :( other than that i think im doing really well xxx

Hi Rach

Hope you're still doing well. Sorry I haven't been back in for a couple of days - couldn't get on at work and home PC not set up yet since we moved house.

Is your OH planning to give up? I never had to worry about that cos DH hated smoking, never smoked. Having said that I think it's easier to give up on your own. So many of my friends have failed when they quit together - one comes home from a bad day at work and crumbles, buys some fags, then the other one joins in. Then you both fail. Kick it yourself then work on him :twisted: !
Peanut xx

hi peanut hun no o/h wont quit with me and i do find it hard with him smoking and with the smell of smoke all time think i will consider banning him to garden lol :evil: xxxx

well done Rach

i have just quit,(Hubby hates smoking so it helps)

What i did was tell myself i would have one in half an hour and always had one fag in a box,then after half hour i would say an hour and so on,so i never mentally deprived myself but quit this way. I does help that I feel sick if i smoke taylors,if i was to smell a rolly i dunno what would happen so hoepfully i wont.
Bex :)

its amazing what a bfp can do im sure i wont smoke again now and am getting on really well with the lozenges :D xxxx

fantastic news on all fronts Rach. Congrats on the BFP - what a b'day present!!! And here's wishing you all the luck with the lozenges, your little bean will be so happy you're smoke free! :hug:

and me not had a craving in fact it is like i have never smoked to be honest..thought is gross!! :puke:

thanks hun thought it was time for a change :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back