Can't shake the worry...

I think it's natural to worry, glad everything is well and enjoy trip to Wales!

i was supposed to have my 20 week scan today but they cancelled it to next monday because the sonographer was off sick :(

but i went private at 17 weeks to find out what i was havin so at least i had a scan then n knew that my little 1 was fine..

if i hadnt had that, i think i would've been havin a nervous breakdown waiting from the 3rd december - 23rd february to check my baby was still okayy..

i also have a doppler which is very reassuring :)

glad all is okay

LittleManda said:
i was supposed to have my 20 week scan today but they cancelled it to next monday because the sonographer was off sick :(

but i went private at 17 weeks to find out what i was havin so at least i had a scan then n knew that my little 1 was fine..

if i hadnt had that, i think i would've been havin a nervous breakdown waiting from the 3rd december - 23rd february to check my baby was still okayy..

i also have a doppler which is very reassuring :)

glad all is okay

How annoying for them to cancel when we're already DESPERATE to see our little ones again! My OH had something come up at work on the day of our 20 week scan (next Tuesday) and I point blank told him that I would bring the appointment forward to change it if I could, but that I wouldn't put it back because I don't want to delay it any longer!!! Haha... I'm sure that I would have if he really couldn't have made it as I wouldn't want him to miss it, but my God, don't they realise how stressful it is waiting...and waiting......and waiting!! :0)

Brooke x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back