had scan!!

rainbow dancer

Reaction score
I had my scan today and it was amazing. very emotional when i seen little one kicking around!! couldnt keep his/her legs still!! heart was beating ten to the dozen - amazing when you think how small it is!! shame hubbie couldnt be there as he is on a course. seems more real now!! will be glad to be able to tell people now instead of keeping it from them xx good luck to the rest of you ladies who have scans soon xx:):):):):)

snap on due date :D
ahh thats soo cool, could you make out the baby at 10 weeks? my scan is in 2 weeks :) so cant wait! x

That's awesome! Glad it went well. I am so looking forward to the 12 week scan so I can baby b moving around. Must be so amazing.

ooooo so exciting for you

i am very jealous! still got almost three weeks until mine :wall2:

ahh well done Reych, really pleased all was happy and healthy in there.

It's so exciting isn't it , you don't feel like the baby is in there, then you see that on the screen , you know it is. Did you get some pictures to post up later and for your hubby?

Last edited:
So glad everything was well hun xxx

Congrats, glad everything went well! Enjoy being able to share your news!

Congrats bet it was lovely n reasuring you can relax now and enjoy xxx

thanks all, yes can just about make out baby on the photo but is much clearer on the screen but he/she was being wriggle monster - very surprising as still only really tiny!! amazing. got some photos so will try and put themup here over the weekend once hubbie shows me ! very strange having scan at 10 weeks 5 days but feel very lucky as needed the proof that i wasnt making it all up in my mind!! have started telling people and they dont beleive me!!! xx

so glad things went well hun and you can tell people now - i cant wait to have a scan! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back