hips?

lisa&alex

Reaction score
well.. tbh.. ive been sooooo lucky this pregnancy.. last night was the 1st time i have had proper dead hips...and im 35 weeks.. i had them from about 29 weeks with charlotte, i turned over quite a few times, but think that i must have slept longer on each side.. due to how much they were dead at the time of turning.. i think im gonna try sleeping with a pillow under my hips tonight see if that helps.. the 2 duvets under me has helped untill now.. i also must have slept funny the night before as i had carpel tunnel all day yesterday.

how are you all doing with sleep?

touch wood I have been ok so far. I just have one of those wedge pillows. We got a new mattress in the summer and I think it has helped lots.

hope the pillows help tonight :hug:

sleep?? whats sleep???

i'm up most of the night now as i cant get comfy, feel sorry for oh having to sleep with me tossing and turning all night, it takes me ages to turn over too.

lo is very active at night now so that keeps me awake :)

Sleeping Is Fine Until I Wake To Pee.. I Cant Describe The Pain In My Belly. Its Like a HUGE Weight Has Been Pushing Out All Night & It Takes Me At Least 5 Minutes To Gently Rise Off The Bed & Sit Up, Its Impossible To Just Get Up. I Think Its Due To The Fact I Use No Support Under My Bump So All The Weight Of The Baby Etc Just Pulls Down On Whatever Side In Turned To. a Few Weeks Back I Used Your Idea Lisa Of 2 Blankets Under Me & I Must Say It Was Amazing!!.. But Iv Since Washed Them & Havnt Got Round To Putting Them Back On The Bed So Iv Been Suffering Lol. The Other Thing Is The Agony Of a Really Heavy, Full Bladder. Ouch :shock: Its Like Bad Shooting Pains Every Time I Move An Inch Until I Make It To The Bathroom & Empty Lol. Apart From That Tho I Cant Complain, Im Happy That Im Finally Asleep At Nights :cheer:

sleep whats that then? Not been sleeping for about a week, too many hard kicks and needing to pee

I am sleeping ok too (thankfully) when I get up to the toilet it is a bit of a struggle and we have no bathroom at the minute so I have to waddle downstairs. My hands feel really stiff and sore all over - think that is due to swelling though.

Last night I got woken up to have sex - :shock: :shock: :shock: now there is a rare occurence these days

:cry: I miss sleep.... It was my favorite friend and I looked forward to meeting him every night... now he's gone... and if this baby is like her sister I won't see him properly again until 2013 :shock:

I still seem to be sleeping ok, I get up once or twice to pee, and turning over in bed is a bit of a trial as I have to reposition all my pillows. But otherwise, really not too bad. Overall I tend to manage normaly 8 hours still.

Awww sounds painfull hun. :hug: Hope the pillow works for you.

I cant sleep either.

I sleep well, once I get there..baby is tucked up under my ribs on my right side and lying on my right side gives me chronic heartburn..lying on my left makes my chest and throat make really funny noises so I usually sleep on my back propped up by loads of pillows..sometimes bolt upright if needs be. Oh yeah, if my pelvis is playing up it's really painful to turn in the middle of the night..it's gonna get worse isn't it? :(

I'm not sleeping well at all...I haven't done for ages now and it's just getting worse. I have the dead hips and need to turn every half an hour or so... last night I gave in at 4am and got up to make a cup of tea :roll:

poor OH is suffering too cos when I turn over i kind of use him as my springboard! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back