Posting new arrivals!!

Yvonne

Reaction score
Why is it the first thing you think of when you have just had a baby is to post your new arrival on this forum to let everyone know your victory!! Lol :lol:

After i had Jack i told Andy he had to post that night and Kim put a post on for me to let everyone know i was going in.

We don't even really know each other in a proper sense but it's like telling a member of the family. So many OH's have posted new arrivals before the mum has even come home! :lol:

It makes me laugh, we really should have other priorities but hey no one has been through your pregnancy with you like the people on this forum. :D

i know wot u mean i was dying to tell people on the forum but had no one to do it my sis would have read or the messages i had posted :twisted: n my mum n dad dont know how to use a puter lol

Hello

Ya same here sarah posted when i went in thank god for her, but then no one knew what happened to me after that cuz i had a c-section and my oh never left the hospital cuz he had to help me 24/7.
We are all like family very close, :D
Katrina

I'm closer to people on this forum than I am some members of my family :shock:

I think my DH posted on here before we posted emails to our friends and family! I instructed him that it must be the first thing he did, especially as there were so many of us all waiting impatiently in the Third Tri for so long- it was everyone here who kept me sane! I've become a bit of a list evangalist now- I tell every pregnant woman I meet to check it out as I think we all need the kind of support we give each other here really badly as women don't tend to get it in the real world any more.

+++

Yeah my OH posted for me too.... Luckily there was a thread with my name on it so he just posted in there!

I had internet access over my bed in the hospital too though, and got as far as logging in to the site when visitors turned up LOL how sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back