I'm really anxious and worried

Dustydog

Reaction score
Hi all, I am 8wks tomo I don't know what to do as i am keeping myself awake at night not sleeping as I am worrying myself silly and crying that something is wrong or about to go wrong. I have never had any major symptoms except for the sore boobs,frequent loo trips which is normal for me and occasional gas and constipation(sorry gross)The cravings or aversions to food i have never had and the nausea and vomiting has never been there i heard that people who don't have these symptoms more at risk to healthy pregnancies and miscarriages. I just don't feel pregnant or tired what is the matter with me? I don't have my OH to talk to as he is abroad with work and nobody else knows except for one friend who is away at the mo too. So feel alone and isloated. perhaps all I am looking for is reassurance i just want it all to be ok and normal. I am scared to go to my scan in 3-4wks and they find no heartbeat. Why am i fretting i should be happy as its by 1st time and been trying for so long
Dustyx :( :cry:

Oooh - lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I had a straight forward first pregnancy - no major symptoms and a healthy baby. I still worried all the time though. My second pregnancy ended in m/c but was not different really to the first. I was a bit sicker with the third (current) but I think that was mainly self induced with the worry. I still worry now, but it is getting better since the 20 week scan.

In short - there is no way to stop worrying. I do regret not enjoying the first part of the pregnancy but I know there is nothing I could have done to stop worrying. Some people just seem to be able to assume everything will be fine and not worry.

The good news is that the chances are everything will be fine - lack of symptoms doesn't mean anything at all. The best thing to do is try to distract yourself as much as you can to take some of the focus away (I know - easier said than done!) to get through the next few weeks. Just know that you are not alone, and it is perfetly normal. :hug: :hug:

All the best
Andrea

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back