Quick update

mum2b410

Reaction score
Hey all!

Well I am home-finally! Couldn't come home after 1st pessary as they weren't happy with baby's heart rate....it didn't settle as much as they'd liked so they kept me in and just checked him once before being monitored for the second pessary. All ok following that one so allowed to come home! :)
Got to ring delivery in the morning or go in before depending on how things progress.
Currently feel v uncomfortable and think I am having contractions but not completely regular yet.......think it's gonna be a long night!
If they can't break my waters in the morning I'll be having a c-section!!

Thank u all for your good luck messages.....will try and update when I can xx

Good luck hun, hope things progress quickly for you x

aww gud luck hunny,really hope things progress well for u through the night.xxx

Hope it happens soon hunny :hug: good luck xxxxxxxxxx

Hope things progress for you hun. Glad you've been allowed home for a bit, at least you'll be more comfortable hopefully :) xxxxxxxxx

Really hope things progress quickly for you. Good luck!xx

Good luck!! X I had the pessary and it worked for me! Xxx I'd run a bath and sleep in it LOL Xxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Wow a c-section after 1 day of pessaries? I remember being poked and prodded for about 3 days before they tried popping my waters :(

Hope something happens tonight. Good Luck!!!

Good luck hun hope things progress through the night glad you were able to go home!! Fx no section for you!! Why would they need to do one so quickly? Won't they try anything else first??

oh best of luck hun! I am strangely jealous - giving birth was such an amazing experience for me! Hope it all goes smoothly xx Will be stalking for an update xxx

try to get some rest - I was very sorry that I didn't! xx

Best of luck to you hun, hope things start to happen and l/o is here pronto :) x

Good luck! Hope you don't have to wait too much longer! :yay: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back